First Post Last Post
Invest any amount and Get double your money within 24 hours
Hello!

I am giving a insane opportunity to all.

Content Deleted... thread kept open for OP's reply to this thread --- Dol14
Any kind of guarantees??
(08-04-2016, 10:55 PM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Any kind of guarantees??

Yes, with money back guarantee.

And if you want to learn the method, i can teach you (with video tutorial and pdf file)

Price will be 599$, with life time support and update.
(08-04-2016, 09:48 PM)Umme_affilio Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hello!

I am giving a insane opportunity to all.

Invest any money with me and i will make it almost double and give you profit within 24 hours.

Investment and Profit plan:

1. Invest 50$ and get 70$ within 24 hours
2. Invest 100$ and get 150$ within 24 hours
3. Invest 200$ and get 320$ within next 24 hours
4. Invest 300$ and get 450$ within next 24 hours

Minimum Investment - 50$ (daily)
Maximum Investment - 300$ (daily)

I can allow/handle 7 investors in each week.

Please note that, 50$ investment is only for 2 times for each person i will allow. After 2 times of 50$ investment, you have to invest 100$ minimum investment plan daily.

How will i get the money and give you profit?

I do Forex trading actively now and currently making huge profit with 96% or more accurate trading.

If you interested, just drop a pm me.

Payment Gateway : Paypal, Netellar, Skrill

Let's make some money Smile
how much you mean huge profite???
Started with 25$ couple of days ago, now making min 200/300$ pure profit everyday...

Simply multiplying Smile
How sure are we of the guarantee? I'll advise you allow bitcoin users with minimum of $10. If you agree, I can take the risk with you.
With 10$, i can't make much with the effort and time i will invest there mate...
(08-06-2016, 01:40 AM)Umme_affilio Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.With 10$, i can't make much with the effort and time i will invest there mate...

Do you have skype? I may invest 50$ PayPal. Please PM me your PayPal email and Skype address if you have one.
Hello Bitcoinlord!

Please add me here :

Regards.
Do you accept Payoneer??? .........................
(08-06-2016, 11:54 AM)Umme_affilio Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hello Bitcoinlord!

Please add me here : himel.aff

Regards.

Added.

Update: @Asmodeus @Dinu @dgrea8t I have invested 50$. Tomorrow I will post here if I have received 70$. I have high hopes for this, he seems to be a really nice guy!
(08-06-2016, 12:30 PM)Dinu Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Do you accept Payoneer??? .........................

Yup, Payoneer added. Let me know please in skype Smile
*DO NOT INVEST WITH @Umme_affilio*

So, yesterday I replied to this thread with the action of starting an investment of 50$ with @Umme_affilio. I took the risk as I do have money, paying with PayPal goods, so why not. I felt like @Umme_affilio seems a old, semi-reputable user on CPAHero, however I was wrong to believe this such thing. @Umme_affilio lied about his statement of:

"I do Forex trading actively now and currently making huge profit with 96% or more accurate trading."

During our chat, nearly 20 hours after my investment of 50$. He began asking me to sign up to the site myself, and showing me a tutorial video. I asked him for a bit what is going on, guess what. He does not have a strategy. He just found this random video showing a person making live trades on binary.com, selling a strategy for a significant amount of money.

Quote:And if you want to learn the method, i can teach you (with video tutorial and pdf file)

Price will be 599$, with life time support and update.

He also attempted to get someone to pay for it on this thread. He also asked me to sponsor him by purchasing it.
PHP Code:
[8/7/165:26:24 PMdroidmarketingI need that strategy
[8/7/165:27:05 PMdroidmarketingCan you sponsor me or help meI really need that support
[8/7/165:27:16 PMdroidmarketingsorry to say but its true 

So clearly he lied in the statements on this thread. Later on he starts talking about his situation in life, I understand there are people who have problems and live in poverty, however someone should NEVER resort to attempting to steal or con people into investing and such.

PHP Code:
[8/7/165:49:51 PMdroidmarketingMatei know many things in forex tradingbut i am in a situation that even i can't use my Pc, i live now in hotel to hotel, i don't have even money for staying after 2 dayslife is so difficult here now for me,
[
8/7/165:50:19 PM] (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ John Price ♥: If you dont have time why did you create this investment program.
[
8/7/165:50:49 PMdroidmarketingBecause it works, and i needed fund for that
[8/7/165:51:07 PM] (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ John Price ♥I am sorry but I invested to see return on my funds
[8/7/165:52:20 PMdroidmarketing: And i don't have any money for even my life, sorry its true, i left home and just was looking for that, it works, simply works 

Later...

PHP Code:
[8/7/165:58:46 PM] (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ John Price ♥But you dont understand
[8/7/165:58:50 PM] (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ John Price ♥You lied to me just to get 50$
[
8/7/165:58:55 PM] (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ John Price ♥You do not have the strategy
[8/7/165:59:01 PM] (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ John Price ♥so that means you can’t trade and investment money
[8/7/165:59:06 PM] (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ John Price ♥meaning you can get me 70$
[
8/7/165:59:21 PM] (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ John Price ♥Please refund my payment of 50$
[
8/7/166:10:28 PMdroidmarketingI am seriously struggling with my livingplease help me to buy that strategy
[8/7/166:10:41 PMdroidmarketingits a requestdeep request
[8/7/166:10:50 PM] (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ John Price ♥No sorryYou lied to me, and others by creating that thread.
[
8/7/166:10:59 PM] (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ John Price ♥You were guaranteeing profitI dont see my money back or profit.
[
8/7/166:11:10 PM] (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ John Price ♥All I see is an attempt to get free money
[8/7/166:11:15 PM] (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ John Price ♥: and possibly buy that
[8/7/166:11:23 PM] (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ John Price ♥Please refund my transaction
So i thought: Let me just get him to refund me. But geuss what, he used my funds already!

PHP Code:
[8/7/166:12:02 PM] (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ John Price ♥You dont even have a pc and you offered a investment program…
[8/7/166:12:09 PM] (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ John Price ♥Please refund my payment to you.
[
8/7/166:12:49 PMdroidmarketingi even can't that
[8/7/16, 6:12:55 PM] (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ John Price ♥: So you used my funds?
[8/7/16, 6:13:12 PM] (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ John Price ♥: This is unacceptable.
[8/7/16, 6:13:58 PM] (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ John Price ♥: I invested in you with faith.
[8/7/16, 6:14:12 PM] (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ John Price ♥: Seeing as you were an old member on CPAHEro and had good reputation
[8/7/16, 6:14:16 PM] (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ John Price ♥: But clearly that is not enough to hold on to.
[8/7/16, 6:14:19 PM] droidmarketing: I am helpless, simply helpless
[8/7/16, 6:14:27 PM] (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ John Price ♥: So you go steal other people’s money?
[8/7/16, 6:15:33 PM] (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ John Price ♥: I want a full refund of my payment to you within 48 hours starting now.
[8/7/16, 6:15:44 PM] (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ John Price ♥: If not I will file a chargeback, calling PayPal. 
As i ended (no response after) i demanded a refund within 48 hours, and will chargeback if he does not refund.

@Asmodeus @Dinu @dgreat8 Do not invest.

A WHOLE HISTORY OF OUR SKYPE CHAT CAN BE FOUND HERE! Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:

*SCAMMER ALERT!*

[8/7/16, 6:33:37 PM] droidmarketing: Give me 72 hours time then and remove the thread, i can manage 1 or 2 investor and can do the job
[8/7/16, 6:34:03 PM] (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ John Price ♥: How can you be sure.
[8/7/16, 6:34:15 PM] droidmarketing: Otherwise i can't make anything
[8/7/16, 6:34:33 PM] droidmarketing: I know what i am going to do
[8/7/16, 6:34:46 PM] (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ John Price ♥: OK the post on your thread stays there
[8/7/16, 6:34:50 PM] (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ John Price ♥: but ill give you 72 hours
[8/7/16, 6:34:53 PM] droidmarketing: just support me in that way, i won't dissapoint
[8/7/16, 6:35:20 PM] droidmarketing: (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ John Price ♥ - Today 10:34 PM
> OK the post on your thread stays there

then no one will invest
[8/7/16, 6:35:33 PM] (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ John Price ♥: Thats the point. I dont want them also to fall in your trap.
[8/7/16, 6:35:50 PM] (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ John Price ♥: You just showed me in this chat you lied about having a strategy
[8/7/16, 6:43:57 PM] (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ John Price ♥: and most especially, i dont want you paying me with another person’s money
[8/7/16, 6:51:47 PM] droidmarketing: then go and call even us president idiot, i don't care (rofl)
[8/7/16, 6:52:26 PM] (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ John Price ♥: Dont start on me
[8/7/16, 6:52:31 PM] (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ John Price ♥: You lied multiple times to me
[8/7/16, 6:52:33 PM] (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ John Price ♥: and on that thread
[8/7/16, 6:52:39 PM] (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ John Price ♥: this problem is 100% your fault

*BLOCKS ME NOW* Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
@BitcoinLord - I suspected as much when I seen his marketplace thread saying he needed 6 bucks: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Anyone claiming they can teach someone to make $100-200 a DAY shouldn't be scrounging for 6 lousy dollars...lol

However, his response in this thread to me regarding a guarantee was "Yes, with money back guarantee", so he either refunds your $50 within the allowed 72 hours OR this thread will be closed and he will be banned for being a lying scammer.

The purpose of the CPAhero community is to HELP each other succeed, NOT to cheat and scam our members who are also just trying to survive through bad economic times.

@Umme_affilio - Do the right thing.
(08-07-2016, 02:06 PM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.@BitcoinLord - I suspected as much when I seen his marketplace thread saying he needed 6 bucks: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Anyone claiming they can teach someone to make $100-200 a DAY shouldn't be scrounging for 6 lousy dollars...lol

However, his response in this thread to me regarding a guarantee was "Yes, with money back guarantee", so he either refunds your $50 within the allowed 72 hours OR this thread will be closed and he will be banned for being a lying scammer.

The purpose of the CPAhero community is to HELP each other succeed, NOT to cheat and scam our members who are also just trying to survive through bad economic times.

@Umme_affilio - Do the right thing.
Thanks for the reply. Especially last part is important. Main reason I did this was to check him out (because i can risk the money as it is paypal) and also a chance to make some extra $$$.
First of all... how this type of threads are allowed here!!! It is clearly a Marketplace thread. @Asmodeus ... you saw this thread and you could have deleted this.
@BitcoinLord @Dinu @dgreat8 .... you all could have reported such threads.... the thread itself looks fishy. AND, I am astonished to see that none of the senior members smelled it. I am sure @Umme_affilio was talking about a HYIP program. From my personal experience (I lost around $800 there when I was a nube in IM), I can say confidently that all HYIPs are fake.

Believe me.... all get-rich-quick schemes are just bull-shits.... they always bring troubles.

@Umme_affilio Everybody needs money but stealing money from fellow-members is not solution. Besides, $50 can not bring you fortune! You are an old member here... if you are struggling with something, we all can help you.... but scamming is JUST not acceptable.
(08-07-2016, 03:21 PM)Dol14 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.First of all... how this type of threads are allowed here!!! It is clearly a Marketplace thread. @Asmodeus ... you saw this thread and you could have deleted this..

In all fairness I was told never to delete threads and something is not a scam until it is PROVEN to be so. There are plenty of threads on this forum asking for investors, JV's, partnerships, etc, as they are not selling anything directly...they are asking for investments in an opportunity, some of which are actually legit.

I agree that it looked fishy, but I believe everyone deserves a fair chance to prove themselves, so I won't remove anything without just cause. That's why I have passed on other threads to you for a "ruling", as my opinion is not necessarily going to match your own.

Yes, HYIPS are bad, as it's exactly like gambling. Chances are against you that you'll lose more than you could ever gain.
(08-07-2016, 03:21 PM)Dol14 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.First of all... how this type of threads are allowed here!!! It is clearly a Marketplace thread. @Asmodeus ... you saw this thread and you could have deleted this.
@BitcoinLord @Dinu @dgreat8 .... you all could have reported such threads.... the thread itself looks fishy. AND, I am astonished to see that none of the senior members smelled it. I am sure @Umme_affilio was talking about a HYIP program. From my personal experience (I lost around $800 there when I was a nube in IM), I can say confidently that all HYIPs are fake.

Believe me.... all get-rich-quick schemes are just bull-shits.... they always bring troubles.

@Umme_affilio Everybody needs money but stealing money from fellow-members is not solution. Besides, $50 can not bring you fortune! You are an old member here... if you are struggling with something, we all can help you.... but scamming is JUST not acceptable.
M8 I was fishy, however due to the fact that he was allowing PayPal goods payments, had OK rep on this forum and aged CPAHero account with quite some posts made him more trust worthy. Anyways with the amount i make 50$ its no so much, but I stil lwant it back. It was worth the risk ;)

Also the fact that I didnt report it was because I saw @Asmodeus post and he didnt do anything so I just ignored that fact.
Sorry Cpahero forum... pardon me.

@Bitcoinlord
@Dol14
@Asmodeus
(08-08-2016, 06:28 PM)Umme_affilio Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Sorry Cpahero forum... pardon me.

@Bitcoinlord
@Dol14
@Asmodeus

I will pardon you if I receive 50$

Return to Top CPAhero