First Post Last Post
Invest any amount and Get double your money within 24 hours
Nice story...I'm just curious that how can somebody say that something works if he didn't even try it? You must change the way you think man, seriously....
(08-08-2016, 06:28 PM)Umme_affilio Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Sorry Cpahero forum... pardon me.

@Bitcoinlord
@Dol14
@Asmodeus

@Umme_affilio We all are here to earn money... we all do Blackhat as well but we never cheat or scam our fellow members. That too for only $50!!!... even in your country it's only around 4000. Tell me, what you can do with this small amount... even a movie ticket in your country costs 400.
I suggest you to return the amount to @Bitcoinlord . I promise, I'll delete this thread and you'll have your own position and reputation on CPAHero.
He Scammed me also, He seems nice first but he is not at all
(08-10-2016, 03:08 AM)noah41 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.He Scammed me also, He seems nice first but he is not at all

How much? I did write in the thread let me first test lol.
(08-11-2016, 07:57 AM)BitcoinLord Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(08-10-2016, 03:08 AM)noah41 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.He Scammed me also, He seems nice first but he is not at all

I didn't take any money from him. Mind it.
(08-11-2016, 10:34 AM)Umme_affilio Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(08-11-2016, 07:57 AM)BitcoinLord Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

I didn't take any money from him. Mind it.

Hmm? Trying some psychology game now? Just because you are in Bangladesh doesnt mean you can scam people and get away with it.
@BitcoinLord
@Dol14
@Asmodeus
Are you watching at him?
Why he is not banned at this moment?
I'm browsing reading our forum and I see him on all newbey's threads. He is always there....
Reading and searching and waiting.
For his new victim.
?
(08-13-2016, 03:47 PM)Andrewko Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.@BitcoinLord
@Dol14
@Asmodeus
Are you watching at him?
I'm browsing reading our forum and I see him on all newbey's threads. He is always there....
For his new victim.
?

We could have him banned on the same day... then what about the money @BitcoinLord lost to him? We are waiting for his response on this.

BTW, I've received a PM from him... explaining his situation.
[Image: image.png]

Now final call from @BitcoinLord
(08-13-2016, 04:40 PM)Dol14 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(08-13-2016, 03:47 PM)Andrewko Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.@BitcoinLord
@Dol14
@Asmodeus
Are you watching at him?
For his new victim.
?

We could have him banned on the same day... then what about the money @BitcoinLord lost to him? We are waiting for his response on this.

[Image: image.png]

Very good.)
You're too kind person.

"I stole the money. but I'm very nice and friendly and bla bla bla bla.............

All I want just don't ban me and I'm crying and
I WILL SEND HUNDREDS OF PMS with my skype id AND I'll DEFINITELY FIND MY VICTIMS!!!!!!!!!"

I got his instructions too. But I've left immediately after reading first message.

And Yes @BitcoinLord Its just psychology game))
Sooo I rsearched into the chargeback (I chargebacked the 50$) seems as tho he used a e-currency exchanger. I have been discussing with the e-currency exchanger and he will refund me and chargeback his payment (exchange)
(08-13-2016, 05:03 PM)Andrewko Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(08-13-2016, 04:40 PM)Dol14 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
@Dol14
@Asmodeus
Are you watching at him?
For his new victim.
?

Very good.)
You're too kind person.

"I stole the money. but I'm very nice and friendly and bla bla bla bla.............

I WILL SEND HUNDREDS OF PMS with my skype id AND I'll DEFINITELY FIND MY VICTIMS!!!!!!!!!"

I got his instructions too. But I've left immediately after reading first message.

I am not being kind to him... as I said, I was more concern about the money BCL lost. I also offerd him a 2nd chance on CPAHero but, I think, he wants to let the story go on...
And, now as it's confirmed from @BitcoinLord that he's going to get his money back.... THE CALL IS OVER!!!
(08-14-2016, 12:22 AM)Dol14 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(08-13-2016, 05:03 PM)Andrewko Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
@Dol14
@Asmodeus
Are you watching at him?
For his new victim.
?

Very good.)
You're too kind person.

I am not being kind to him... as I said, I was more concern about the money BCL lost. I also offerd him a 2nd chance on CPAHero but, I think, he wants to let the story go on...
And, now as it's confirmed from @BitcoinLord that he's going to get his money back.... THE CALL IS OVER!!!
Feel free to ban him tho. Its not him that agreed to refund.

Return to Top CPAhero