Is AffPaying Legit?
There are a lot of questions on this forum asking if a particular network is legit and lots of members suggest checking out reviews on Affpaying.com, but that particular review site also has a reputation for accepting paid reviews and networks being able to pay to have negative reviews removed, so it's not really a reliable objective source of information.

Does anyone here have experience with writing reviews there, or can anyone suggest a more reliable review site that our members can refer to when researching networks?

Thanks!
The best forum I have come across is affiliatefix.com , they usually leave free room for publishers to complain or start threads about a certain networt's reputations.....it is true that affpaying deletes reviews , either way they wont accept your review if its bad mouthing a network that pays them ..... The best bet is affiliatefix , you'd find even AM you can talk to there if you have any problems
Yes they are absolutely legit ,and they give out some good data about many cpanetworks
(05-30-2017, 02:00 PM)asad50 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Yes they are absolutely legit ,and they give out some good data about many cpanetworks

But how can you believe it when they only post positive reviews? I'm sure there must be SOME networks that have had issues. I know I've had a few over the years.

Only posting great reviews puts the integrity of the whole system into question, IMO.

Return to Top CPAhero