First Post Last Post
Is CPALead a good Network
Hello everybody.

Just want to know if CPALead is a trustfull Network.
I mean do they payout?
2 Weeks ago I uploaded a Video on Youtube about GTAV mobile and saw that I made 50 cents with it.
I know it is not much , but better then nothing.

Damien
(05-09-2017, 03:46 AM)boond1982 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hello everybody.

I mean do they payout?
2 Weeks ago I uploaded a Video on Youtube about GTAV mobile and saw that I made 50 cents with it.

Damien

I'm not sure why nobody replied you quick enough but its good enough to let you know the network is good, I haven't seen anyone complaining about them though ......test them you will be the one to tell the crowds about your experience
Hi.

Thanks for your answer. I asked because I saw some bad reviews that were written the last weeks.

Cheers.

Damien
(05-10-2017, 01:38 AM)boond1982 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hi.

Thanks for your answer. I asked because I saw some bad reviews that were written the last weeks.

Cheers.

Damien

Where have you seen bad reviews , you can post the link so everyone can check
(05-09-2017, 03:46 AM)boond1982 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hello everybody.

I mean do they payout?

Damien
I will advise you to stay away from CPAlead. they fucked up my account with 60$, never paid! and no answer why it's happened!
(05-10-2017, 09:42 AM)RJ3020 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

I mean do they payout?

Damien
I will advise you to stay away from CPAlead. they fucked up my account with 60$, never paid! and no answer why it's happened!

Cpalead has the best support for a network i have ever seen, I'm going to take a wild guess here that you have posted your comment before you sent and support ticket and got a reply... i have worked with them for over 7-8 years now always paid on time, the site its self has had many changes in this time always for the better for example there new niche system makes it easier to make funds, you can find any reviews for a network on topnetworks.com
Here is a link for cpalead Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
you will see out of 13 reviews there is only one bad one...
Hello everybody Smile

@aschy27
I am not sure if I am allowed to post links sorry. If there is no problem and an admin confirme that I can , I will do.

@RJ3020
Thanks for your feedback

@ScriptKing
That was just a question. I never claimed that I made a Support Ticket bro.
I was asking because I made a little money there , not more. But thanks for your feedback , I appreciate it.
(05-12-2017, 06:55 AM)boond1982 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hello everybody Smile

@aschy27
I am not sure if I am allowed to post links sorry. If there is no problem and an admin confirme that I can , I will do.

@RJ3020
Thanks for your feedback

@ScriptKing
That was just a question. I never claimed that I made a Support Ticket bro.
I was asking because I made a little money there , not more. But thanks for your feedback , I appreciate it.

its all good, i have personally made thousands with them my self, and every week i get paid if i have earn over $10 Smile
Hello!
We are indeed a trusted network, boond1982. Been so for more than 7+ years! If you are reading any "fraud/scam" posts that we are bad please keep in mind these users provided poor traffic to our offers and was detected before payment Smile. If your traffic and promotions are clean and legitimate like many of our solid earnings publishers there would be no issues at all!

Please let me know if I can help or answer any questions for you.

Regards,
Justin
I used CPAlead and unfortunately they banned me because of many customers complaints but even that, I just asked them if can get my last income and fortunately they sent my income.
I NEVER TRY IT!!
BUT I HAVE MY FRIEND GAVE IT A POSTIVELY REVIEW Smile
I also never try CPALead but i think they are good network because no bad responds. I think we should cheat/fraud then all network will pay Smile
They are among the best networks in the industry you just have to send a good quality traffic to them
I even didn't try this network yet. But interested.
They are a great and really popular network. Never had any problems with them.
Yes they are a reputable network. If they did NOT pay you , it is probably because they saw poor traffic or have believed you used blackhat methods etc

In conclusion if you are playing by the rules , YES they do pay
I worked at it a bit, not paid my 10$, it's sad =((
Cpalead is one of the most reputable networks around and in my experience, they always have great offers and pay out on time always

I mean do they payout?

Damien

yes they are paying to their affiliates... it's trusted network
Trusted network for sure. Run organic traffic to their offers and no problemo. GL

Return to Top CPAhero