Is Mobidea.com/ good for your apps traffic
I have signed up with these guys too and I want to use some of the mobile offers that i'll be sending AU traffic. Any advices or feedback on this network ? CHeers!
I'm not a fan, i recommend mobite media group instead.
Hey, there!

Yes, indeed!

Mobidea has amazing subscription offers (CPA) from a wide range of themes and contents!

Moreover, Mobidea allows you to use the Smartlink to monetize traffic. The Smartlink is a highly-advanced algorithm which will show your audience the best opportunities for them to convert!

It analyzes the user’s segment per country, operating system, and operator. Then, it automatically picks the most profitable billing solution available in our inventory and redirects mobile users to it, making sure affiliates can maximize their revenue.

The Smartlink® is something special since it will take care of all the processes that are part of offers optimization.

You can also choose the Vertical you want, in order to go for the Smartlink that best fits your needs! You've got Adult, Mainstream, Mainstream Incent, and Mainstream CPI!

Don't feel like letting the Smartlink work for you?

Apply for a Single Offer! We've got more than 2000 amazing offers that have been previously tested.

Give us a try!

Any questions?

Get in touch with our wonderful Support Squad!

Email: [email protected]

Cheers!
It is very important to give something a trial before you can testify about it.
I do not recommend to this company, the conversations are not reported, I did some tests where I asked friends to do the conversions of their cell and mobidea did not report the conversions, but if they charged the balance of the cell phone
(07-25-2017, 12:12 PM)joselo Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I do not recommend to this company, the conversations are not reported, I did some tests where I asked friends to do the conversions of their cell and mobidea did not report the conversions, but if they charged the balance of the cell phone

Oh really mate , so did you by any chance manage to talk to the support about the issue or not ?
(07-25-2017, 12:12 PM)joselo Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I do not recommend to this company, the conversations are not reported, I did some tests where I asked friends to do the conversions of their cell and mobidea did not report the conversions, but if they charged the balance of the cell phone

me too same problem
That's really bad then ,I wonder what @Mobidea would say about your situation

Return to Top CPAhero