Journey achieved - $100/Daily in FOREX (Proofs Attached)
It's been a while I participated in this forum or any other money making forum and it's all because I was working tirelessly under the ground to achieve the ultimate goal of 'financial freedom' where I bear my own risk and guarantee in the FOREX (Foreign Exchange market :- means Buying and selling of e-currencies...)

The journey was not that easy but through perseverance and hard-working I achieved the goal (my dream).

I started very minimal when I entered the Live FOREX Market and my daily earnings was that motivating as to the average I wanted to earn but through consistent learning and application of New/Better strategies I am there now - (Average of $100 Daily from a small start of $22.70).
I hear lots of people commenting that about 95% of traders FAIL and this really baffles me because if you know what you're doing in the market, how to handle your trades with your proven strategy and at the best time there's no way you fail !!!

Things has really worked out to the extent that I have started off with an Investment Program where I do trade for investors and pay them on a very sustainable ROI of 20% to 25% profit every 2 weeks. No website for this at the moment but I have a WhatsApp group where all investors are managed.

I decided to show you some proofs below and encourage those who want to learn FOREX to keep on keeping on on this journey and never give up.

[Image: VZWHgMy.jpg]

[Image: fiR6CWw.jpg]

[Image: dYMAERl.jpg]

[Image: 4qy1BIt.jpg]

[Image: mESXaCF.png]

[Image: TbLHsZK.jpg]

Some PAYMENTS PROOF :
[Image: es0zyN5.jpg]

[Image: 3f44yr2.jpg]

[Image: G4fyI00.jpg]

[Image: kCTXezY.jpg]

[Image: G5S5VqW.jpg]

I hope with the few proofs I have displayed above should convince you that my dream of $100/Daily in FOREX is achieved and it's getting more interesting day by day.. FOREX is the best deal I've come to know through out my journey in the online money making. It's easy and more profitable for you when you get to know the right strategy.

$100 is not enough yet. I'm building my way to $500 and even over $1,000 Day earnings. Don't forget I started small with $22.70 deposit but have grown big now to $100+ daily and growing. Godbless FOREX.

You can join me in my Investment program if you want to start earning stress free without you doing the work. Your Capital and earnings are secured!

Add me on Facebook: Gilly Mozat
WhatsApp: +233 547470715
Yes me too.forex is out of my league...best of luck on ur journey...........
Nice earnings mate. but for me forex is dark wood. i think it is much easier to master cpa marketing and make bank then forex.
Any advice on where to start? + how many hours do you spend on this daily?
(03-20-2016, 03:21 PM)ghb100 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.It's been a while I participated in this forum or any other money making forum and it's all because I was working tirelessly under the ground to achieve the ultimate goal of 'financial freedom' where I bear my own risk and guarantee in the FOREX (Foreign Exchange market :- means Buying and selling of e-currencies...)

The journey was not that easy but through perseverance and hard-working I achieved the goal (my dream).

I started very minimal when I entered the Live FOREX Market and my daily earnings was that motivating as to the average I wanted to earn but through consistent learning and application of New/Better strategies I am there now - (Average of $100 Daily from a small start of $22.70).
I hear lots of people commenting that about 95% of traders FAIL and this really baffles me because if you know what you're doing in the market, how to handle your trades with your proven strategy and at the best time there's no way you fail !!!

Things has really worked out to the extent that I have started off with an Investment Program where I do trade for investors and pay them on a very sustainable ROI of 20% to 25% profit every 2 weeks. No website for this at the moment but I have a WhatsApp group where all investors are managed.

I decided to show you some proofs below and encourage those who want to learn FOREX to keep on keeping on on this journey and never give up.

[Image: VZWHgMy.jpg]

[Image: fiR6CWw.jpg]

[Image: dYMAERl.jpg]

[Image: 4qy1BIt.jpg]

[Image: mESXaCF.png]

[Image: TbLHsZK.jpg]

Some PAYMENTS PROOF :
[Image: es0zyN5.jpg]

[Image: 3f44yr2.jpg]

[Image: G4fyI00.jpg]

[Image: kCTXezY.jpg]

[Image: G5S5VqW.jpg]

I hope with the few proofs I have displayed above should convince you that my dream of $100/Daily in FOREX is achieved and it's getting more interesting day by day.. FOREX is the best deal I've come to know through out my journey in the online money making. It's easy and more profitable for you when you get to know the right strategy.

$100 is not enough yet. I'm building my way to $500 and even over $1,000 Day earnings. Don't forget I started small with $22.70 deposit but have grown big now to $100+ daily and growing. Godbless FOREX.

You can join me in my Investment program if you want to start earning stress free without you doing the work. Your Capital and earnings are secured!

Add me on Facebook: Gilly Mozat
WhatsApp: +233 547470715
Good to see another trader in the cpa game too Smile i find forex more stressful but some of my friends have hit close to six figure trading days which really motivates me!
I was trading forex and lost a lot so i have doubts in this one
How was your journey in Forex so far? Do you try Binary Option?
I really like the way you inspire people like me with little or no capital to trade,
anyway thanks for your inspiration.
I was trading forex and lost a lot , anyway thank you for this share!!!
So capital and earnings are secured...
Can you explain how?
Anyone joined his investment program? Would love to read some gold nugget reviews on this, from the daring investors who've tried it out. Question OP, must the deposit be $22.70/-. Nothing lower than that?

Return to Top CPAhero