First Post Last Post
July 5th 2017: Big Update★ Run your own CPA NETWORK SITE

Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Standalone Version:

1 License Regular Price: $89.90

New Price = $59.90

NEW: Universal Postback System: Use any network with our script. Read more on our post dated 08-23-2016, 11:07 AM

First Reviews:

[Image: review1.jpg]

[Image: review2.jpg]
Latest Reviews posted:

[Image: review3.jpg]

[Image: review4.jpg]

New Reviews:

[Image: review6.jpg]

[Image: review7.jpg]
I just bought this Will let you guys know how it turns out.
Thanks for your order.
Hope you will be happy with it.

(03-20-2015, 06:57 AM)solution Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I just bought this Will let you guys know how it turns out.

We released our script on Feb 11th and like any other new script, we are bound to have bugs.

But in our case, only small ones as we have tested it intensively (and fixed what was wrong) before it was released.

We do take care of our customers and our script. We have fixed our small bugs as soon as we were aware of them:

Udpate 18th Feb: Small fix in Paypal MassPay, Small fix in Daily report.

Update 5th March: Meta tags added on the site, Fixed one postback, Fixed problem with admin profit.

Update 20th March: Fixed Adscendmedia. Minor Improvement in postback.

Once we are done with bug fix and I think we are with today update, we will be working on real updates.

Order before the price goes up and the updates will be free for you.
(03-20-2015, 07:02 AM)mic141414 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Thanks for your order.
Hope you will be happy with it.

(03-20-2015, 06:57 AM)solution Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I just bought this Will let you guys know how it turns out.

We released our script on Feb 11th and like any other new script, we are bound to have bugs.

But in our case, only small ones as we have tested it intensively (and fixed what was wrong) before it was released.

We do take care of our customers and our script. We have fixed our small bugs as soon as we were aware of them:

Udpate 18th Feb: Small fix in Paypal MassPay, Small fix in Daily report.

Update 5th March: Meta tags added on the site, Fixed one postback, Fixed problem with admin profit.

Update 20th March: Fixed Adscendmedia. Minor Improvement in postback.

Once we are done with bug fix and I think we are with today update, we will be working on real updates.

Order before the price goes up and the updates will be free for you.
Allright great just trying to customise my end
I am currently working with cheersfile and hopefully after getting some experience will start my own CPA firm.

Regards
IndeXer
Okay Great
Let me know when ready :-)

(03-20-2015, 11:23 AM)IndeXer Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I am currently working with cheersfile and hopefully after getting some experience will start my own CPA firm.

Regards
IndeXer
(03-20-2015, 11:26 AM)mic141414 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Okay Great
Let me know when ready :-)

(03-20-2015, 11:23 AM)IndeXer Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I am currently working with cheersfile and hopefully after getting some experience will start my own CPA firm.

Regards
IndeXer
Would you be able to make a nicer admin panel Looks to white Smile also if you can create like 5 themes the script will be worth 100% more money in my opinion
For the themes, yes I already had that idea but will take some time as it takes quite a few $$ to make just a theme so imagine 5! ;-)
Where can I see a demo how it would look like, publisher and admin demo, also pm me skype pls
Admin demo:
Login info ==> username: admin and password: 123456

publisher demo:
Login info ==> username: [email protected] and password: 123456

(03-21-2015, 09:53 AM)Draguny Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Where can I see a demo how it would look like, publisher and admin demo, also pm me skype pls
(03-21-2015, 09:57 AM)mic141414 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Admin demo:
Login info ==> username: admin and password: 123456

publisher demo:
Login info ==> username: [email protected] and password: 123456

(03-21-2015, 09:53 AM)Draguny Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Where can I see a demo how it would look like, publisher and admin demo, also pm me skype pls

Could I get your skype there are some bugs and i cant explain it properly on the support page.
For everybody ... these were not bugs:
The first "problem" is easy to change in admin setting and 2nd one is blogger incompatibility with the content locker because of the jquery but coder is trying to find a workaround for blogger. Otherwise, the content locker is working and all my customers use it on their sites with no problem.

EDIT 03/27: We have a workaround with blogger so everything is alright :-)

(03-21-2015, 10:14 AM)solution Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Could I get your skype there are some bugs and i cant explain it properly on the support page.
Update 26th March

We have added a new network:

Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. (uses HasOffers network)

"Firal Media is a global advertising and CPA network. We provide the best service in the industry with the best paying offers from the top advertisers. We offer a wide range offers focused mainly on mobile, adult, and gambling. If you use paid traffic sources than we would love to work with you!"

Latest Review received:

[Image: review8.jpg]

Looks promising, very nice details. I will sure be buying this soon enough
Looking forward to having you as a customer (hopefully before the 15th )

(04-06-2015, 12:59 PM)ibi Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Looks promising, very nice details. I will sure be buying this soon enough

[b]Offer Expired

Hey
How can I contact you I am very intersting and have a lot of ques to ask.

Return to Top CPAhero