King of thieves Generator Blogger Landing Page [Unlock]
I Share this with you guys the King of thieves generator blogger landing page.

It's simple but that work perfectly.

Here is the exemple : Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Here is the template link : Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Here is the virustotal Scan : Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Just copy the picture from the example blog (it's mine)

Hope to help you guys,
Thread is live
Use soralax free template for good looking
Smile
Do you have a VB app or is that just a photoshop image?
(02-01-2016, 11:07 PM)Dinu Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Do you have a VB app or is that just a photoshop image?

Hello is just a photoshop image for the landing Page.
U have Other landing page
That U Give Us
We Will Appreciate ur Offer
Nice blogger i made tons with gaming niche and blogger just promote with seo and direct traffic like facebook and youtube and you can earn big.
This is good will use it in my marketing funnel. blogger has always been one of the best free platform to use in IM
Look nice thank you for the share need some changes to make more HQ
I love the beauty and simplicity of the template. Quite like a feel of Clash of Clan.
Thank u for this template.if you have more landing page then please upload
(07-21-2016, 04:12 PM)rowdyamin Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Thank u for this template.if you have more landing page then please upload

If you appreciate their share and want to give thanks then simply click the Like button in their post.

Get used to doing that....a lot. It's how we do things around here.

Return to Top CPAhero