Landing pages bulider for cpa offers
Hello affiliates,
i'm new to the world of cpa, i'm about to run my first campaign, do you advise me to use any of the landing page builders or not? can "leadpages" or "instapage" build fast and responsive landing pages oriented to cpa offers?
thank you guys.
Hi i´m working with several Themes for Wordpress and my favorite landing page builder is WPBakery Page Builder.
I think it´s almost the most individual tool.
(01-14-2018, 02:11 PM)enno1887 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hi i´m working with several Themes for Wordpress and my favorite landing page builder is WPBakery Page Builder.

so you are making your own theme from scratch? is it completed?
(02-04-2018, 06:05 AM)alexxforrd Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(01-14-2018, 02:11 PM)enno1887 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hi i´m working with several Themes for Wordpress and my favorite landing page builder is WPBakery Page Builder.

so you are making your own theme from scratch? is it completed?

Not a complete theme from scratch but i can create my landingpages as well as funnels.
Another plugin i use is instabuilder ;)
(12-08-2017, 02:49 PM)mamalaabadi Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hello affiliates,
i'm new to the world of cpa, i'm about to run my first campaign, do you advise me to use any of the landing page builders or not? can "leadpages" or "instapage" build fast and responsive landing pages oriented to cpa offers?
thank you guys.

Hi, Bro, I'm a newbie too. if you have good Guide, pls tell me too.
For me, Before we get into the specific platforms you can use to launch templated pages, it’s important to determine whether these pages are the right choice for your business.
After all, they aren’t the best option for every site.
Some companies prefer to launch custom-built pages for each of their campaigns, and that’s a perfectly valid choice.
So with that in mind, let’s take a look at four reasons you might choose to use a templated landing page:

1. These platforms are built with conversions in mind
2. They’re less costly than custom design
3.  They’re the fastest option
4. They’re guaranteed to at least not suck

Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
ake a sneak peek.

Return to Top