Lasr Cpahero theme is much better.
Quoting is not working correctly in new theme.
I cant see notifications until get inside user panel.
Cant see users info in the post. I must tap the username to see it.
Now design and colors of Cpahero forum are like hundreds and thousands of other forums in the net.
@Dol14
@Asmodeus
@Admin
Please can you switch back to the previous theme?
(08-02-2017, 06:31 AM)Andrewko Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Quoting is not working correctly in new theme.
I cant see notifications until get inside user panel.
Cant see users info in the post. I must tap the username to see it.
Now design and colors of Cpahero forum are like hundreds and thousands of other forums in the net.

Please can you switch back to the previous theme?

First, quote is working just fine, its been tested and tested and tested..
Second, What notifications are you talking about?
Third, what user info do you speak of?
Forth, Old design is no longer compatible with this version of the forum (updated version)
The updated theme was to make it more up to date not looking like a kids website, so lastly answer is no Smile

Regards,
Admin
I am complete unsatisfied with current forum templates and changes, though it is clearly understandable
all the changes have been made only for increasing ads ctr, not keeping in mind of members benefits.
(08-03-2017, 11:38 AM)MrR Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I am complete unsatisfied with current forum templates and changes, though it is clearly understandable
all the changes have been made only for increasing ads ctr, not keeping in mind of members benefits.

Im a little confused to what you mean by increasing ads, ctr ect??? we almost dont make anything from the ads...

I dont think you get the reason for the update.. the old theme will not work with the updates on the site..
I apology, actually this theme or template standard size is much bigger and hard to look at the forum and i am personally as a viewer will try to short my time here as i am feeling like i am in the ocean Embarased
I agree on people i might be new but i remember the old cpahero. This theme is really not that great. Should invest into wallbb to create a custom one for you.
Ok so i will work my best to try and get the old theme fixed so users can pick the theme they want to use, right now it only works 40% so lots of bugs..

You can pick the old theme in your user settings under "Edit Options" at the very bottom right.. Called "CPAhero Dark"

Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
I think there needs to be dome touching on it , I first got bored but then tried the full featured theme & its f*#£Ng Amazing, so I would probably vote for the new theme tbh

Return to Top CPAhero