Lnkr.me - Refer friends and receive 25% of their earnings for life!
Greetings!
Here's one eye-candy, clean and flexible URL shortener.
No popups, free API, tools for webmasters and publishers.
You can either monetize your own links or refer friends and take % of their income.
Give it a try?
https://lnkr .me

Cheers!
How do you guys pay compare to adfly? and other big networks.
Is it better than adfly and others? Imho Adfly is the best URL shortener.
(03-16-2017, 06:51 PM)Blzmny Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Is it better than adfly and others? Imho Adfly is the best URL shortener.

If you compare both in general, they do the same thing.
The pros of lnkr :
- no ads
- no annoying stuff
- 25% referral commission
cons :
- relatively new project
- again, does the same thing as adfly
But in the end if you prefer adfly for casual use, you may also use lnkr as the web is flooded with adfly links and this may cause some users to avoid clicking them. Using a fresh and clean domain to shorten your links would be a plus. However, nothing against adfly or your choice.

Cheers and be well.
As you said its a new project, could you still provide us with some payment proof so users in this forum can trust that they are working for money and not being scammed. Also I am skeptical as you say there are no ADs when all link shortlener revenues are based on ADs
(03-16-2017, 08:15 PM)FeelThePain Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.As you said its a new project, could you still provide us with some payment proof so users in this forum can trust that they are working for money and not being scammed. Also I am skeptical as you say there are no ADs when all link shortlener revenues are based on ADs

Hello,
Straight to the point: The advertisers module was recently released, so they are no payments issued yet.
However, if you are capable to refer people who can earn together $100 in total, I will be more than happy to post here the 1st payment of $25 issued to your account, as the $25 is the withdraw minimum.

About being skeptical,
`no ads` means that there is no cookie stuffing, no popping ads, no additional on page ads, no overlays, no keyword highlighters etc... and no ads in general by lnkr.

The revenue is based on ads, yes, but only through approved advertisers with nice and clean websites. So yes there's an ad that generates the revenue for publishers [e.g. people who shorten URLs] on pre-redirect page, but this ad is simply a preview of an approved website and approved advertiser.
All advertisers and websites are being monitored and may end up as rejected / removed if they make any changes that annoy or harm the user who waits to be redirected.
[e.g. advertiser submits a completely legitimate website > gets approved, later he adds popups > gets removed.]

Thank you for being interested in our project.
Cheers
(03-16-2017, 07:16 PM)AlmostAHero Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(03-16-2017, 06:51 PM)Blzmny Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Is it better than adfly and others? Imho Adfly is the best URL shortener.

If you compare both in general, they do the same thing.
The pros of lnkr :
- no ads
- no annoying stuff
- 25% referral commission
cons :
- relatively new project
- again, does the same thing as adfly
But in the end if you prefer adfly for casual use, you may also use lnkr as the web is flooded with adfly links and this may cause some users to avoid clicking them. Using a fresh and clean domain to shorten your links would be a plus. However, nothing against adfly or your choice.

Cheers and be well.
Ok perfect, it was a doubt. Thanks for explaining.
Lately in every forum I see dozens of new link shortening companies popping up. What is going on? Someone found out some magic formula?

Return to Top CPAhero