Long Tail Pro 3.1.0 version with keyword difficulty option
Hey..I have a good news for all. I have found the latest version of long tail pro 3.1.0
This version working perfectly....I have used many long tail pro [email protected] software. But they don't work avg competitors option. But this is really a useful option.
By this option you can easily know about your keyword easy or hard to Rank. I have found this in a forum. IF you want to know the forum, you can message me.
By the way......the Long Tail Pro 3.1.0 version link is Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

If you get any problem please inform me. I will help you....
If you like....Please say thanks to me because of inspiration.
If i get huge response from you, i will share with you samurai keyword research software totally FREE.
Have A Nice Day.........Enjoy The Day with Happy and with the great Cpahero Forum.
Hey I'm getting this error message when I try to install the .exe

Adobe AIR

The installation of this package is damaged. Try re-installing or contacting the publisher for assistance.

Any clues?

Adobe AIR

The installation of this package is damaged. Try re-installing or contacting the publisher for assistance.

Any clues?
(08-07-2016, 06:14 PM)mrfree Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hey I'm getting this error message when I try to install the .exe

Adobe AIR

Any clues?

Adobe AIR

Any clues?

Have you install the latest "Adobe AIR"?????????
I am always using this file ... I have no problem....so, i think you should install latest version of adobe air
Thank you so much. You have solved a huge problem for me. I'll be expecting the samurai too!
Im stuck with "step 1 of 4 - generating keyword ideas"
How does this work? how does the software can tell if it is easy or hard to rank for a specific keyword? does it count backlinks for that keyword somehow?
Thank s so much for this tool is just what have been looking for
(10-13-2016, 02:18 AM)jackrice Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Thank s so much for this tool is just what have been looking for

Don't forget to hit the "LIKE" button if you appreciate a share.
(08-07-2016, 06:14 PM)mrfree Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hey I'm getting this error message when I try to install the .exe

Adobe AIR

Any clues?

Adobe AIR

Any clues?

Please use latest version Adobe AIR

(08-18-2016, 09:26 PM)dgrea8t Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Thank you so much. You have solved a huge problem for me. I'll be expecting the samurai too!

You are welcome. If you like, please push like button

(09-19-2016, 11:45 AM)kolddd Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.How does this work? how does the software can tell if it is easy or hard to rank for a specific keyword? does it count backlinks for that keyword somehow?

YES. This software can say you keyword ranking difficulty. It will give you score that tell the hard or easy keyword ranking difficulty. it also say about backlink
(11-04-2016, 11:30 AM)Arman2525 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.YES. This software can say you keyword ranking difficulty. It will give you score that tell the hard or easy keyword ranking difficulty. it also say about backlink

So in theory this software (and other like it) crawl the entire internet to find all backlinks.... I don't the reliability is very high for such tools.
I can confirm this is working, not sure to what extent but it's still helpful.
There are some issues with this.one is seed keyword and related keywords are restricted to 701.search volume only shows 101,1001 or 10k.no specific stats.The keyword competitiveness shows values.but when i get some keyword with low competitive score "lets say 15" then i again do a recalculate it becomes "more like 30 or more" thats confusing.
One i just checked the debug mode ,it shows the error fecthing majestic data 1.
Quote:search volume only shows 101,1001 or 10k.no specific stats

That's a google keyword planner restriction. Nothing to do with software.
(08-07-2016, 12:10 AM)Arman2525 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hey..I have a good news for all. I have found the latest version of long tail pro 3.1.0
This version working perfectly....I have used many long tail pro [email protected] software. But they don't work avg competitors option. But this is really a useful option.
By this option you can easily know about your keyword easy or hard to Rank. I have found this in a forum. IF you want to know the forum, you can message me.
By the way......the Long Tail Pro 3.1.0 version link is Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

If you get any problem please inform me. I will help you....
If you like....Please say thanks to me because of inspiration.
If i get huge response from you, i will share with you samurai keyword research software totally FREE.
Have A Nice Day.........Enjoy The Day with Happy and with the great Cpahero Forum.
Amazing tool !!
Doesn't give any results or errore message ?!, what's the problem ?!

Return to Top CPAhero