Looking for Affiliates to Promote my E-com Store
I am looking for Partners for my E-commerce Business. I have a store setup and running for about a year and I'm looking for someone to drive traffic to it or do some promotion.

Profit Share 40-50%

As the owner of the site, I will handle everything for you, Oder Fulfillment, Customer Support, Store Maintaining & Product Research

You only have to drive traffic to my store from IG, FB, Pinterest or any other source you have. I will let you choose the products you want to promote.

Interested? Please PM me asap so we can get started.
(12-25-2018, 11:41 PM)m8trix Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I am looking for Partners for my E-commerce Business. I have a store setup and running for about a year and I'm looking for someone to drive traffic to it or do some promotion.

Profit Share 40-50%

As the owner of the site, I will handle everything for you, Oder Fulfillment, Customer Support, Store Maintaining & Product Research

You only have to drive traffic to my store from IG, FB, Pinterest or any other source you have. I will let you choose the products you want to promote.

Interested? Please PM me asap so we can get started.

i can do social media traffic and google

Return to Top