Looking for reputable youtube comments/likes/etc. Point me in the right direction?
Hello. I am currently looking for a good place to buy, or a way to automate youtube comments + likes/comment replies, etc. What services do you use, what are the best options on the market currently? All of the resources I used to utilize are outdated. Please share with me what works best these days =) I have money to invest if need be.
(12-06-2016, 06:48 PM)bluefoot Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hello. I am currently looking for a good place to buy, or a way to automate youtube comments + likes/comment replies, etc. What services do you use, what are the best options on the market currently? All of the resources I used to utilize are outdated. Please share with me what works best these days =) I have money to invest if need be.
YTMonster is good for comments and likes. Try them out.
(12-07-2016, 04:28 AM)BitcoinLord Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(12-06-2016, 06:48 PM)bluefoot Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hello. I am currently looking for a good place to buy, or a way to automate youtube comments + likes/comment replies, etc. What services do you use, what are the best options on the market currently? All of the resources I used to utilize are outdated. Please share with me what works best these days =) I have money to invest if need be.
YTMonster is good for comments and likes. Try them out.

I've tried them actually! However, last I checked I was not able to send likes to a specific comment in order to have it appear highly on the page. Am I overlooking something or is there no functionality for this? Thanks.

Return to Top CPAhero