[METHOD] How To Automatically FILTER Bad Youtube Comments!!!
Hello fellas,

Just learned of a method that will allow you to automatically FILTER bad Youtube comments! This means you can leave commenting open and send comments via enhanceviews or u2bviews, and not have to worry about logging back in to approve them!
It saves a shitload of time, plus it increases the life of your accounts, don't have to worry about logging in multiple times, IPs, cookies, shit like that.

You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Points required: 50
read it all and giving it a try right a way i just hope it works .. +1 for sharing this with us mate Smile
(02-02-2014, 10:32 PM)SudanFury Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.read it all and giving it a try right a way i just hope it works .. +1 for sharing this with us mate Smile

Np I just noticed how I f*** hide button :D
Thanks for sharing i try this. Smile
(02-08-2014, 04:39 PM)cristi9712 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Thanks for sharing i try this. Smile

No problem mate, let me know if it's working for you.
Please somebody let me know is it workng ? .
(08-26-2017, 08:34 PM)prokureur Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Please somebody let me know is it workng ?                   .

Yes, ofc it works. 
Try it, also, update list with your own stuff (I have x10 more content then list in op) and this works great for me.
Thanks for shared, i am working youtube and this is useful me

Return to Top CPAhero