First Post Last Post
MGcash.Com = HIGHER EPC's = NET15/BI-WEEKLY = CONTENT/LINK/FLASH/AUDIO LOCK
[Image: 6yi6E0e.png]
Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
Let's get some discussions going Smile
(01-10-2014, 07:16 PM)Peacekeeper Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.MGcash.com discussion.

I think MGCash is a good CPA program. They have very cool Content Gateway and File Gateway (Locking).

Two things that I don't like from them is their referral and high minimum payment. They don't issue a one time Payment per referral and you will have to wait for your referred members to make some earnings and you get 5% of it. you have to earn 100 dollars to receive payment
Well, i will just go over some of the tools and features of this CPA Net.

File Locker Wizard - easy to use utility for file compression and locker feature to make money with your content.
Once users complete an offer, the content is unlocked and made accessible.

Content Locker widget - easy to use webbased tool to make money with your web content.
You will start making money immediately as your website visitors complete the offers.

Link Locker - Generate short links for your premium content such as downloads, ebooks, passwords, guides, games ,etc & require the user to complete an offer in order to access the link!

Virtual Currency - Gives publishers a complete set of alternative payment solutions for the monetization of social media applications, online and freemium games, MMOs and other players within the online marketplace.

Audio Locker - Upload your sounds to share them with friends, fans and followers everywhere.

Flash Locker - This new ad should be used in addition to other Mgcash Media products, helping to really boost your overall ad revenue. Flash locker ads show while the flash content is loading. After your flash game or video player is reviewed and approved, release it onto the web and rest assured that you can make money every time it is played on any site.
Revenue generated by the locker ads are shared back to your account! It's as easy as that.

Mgcash Display Ads Maximise your visibility! Mgcash Media provides various innovative ad formats that empower you to fulfill your digital marketing objectives.

Monetize more effectively with Display Ads:
Work with our large inventory of active offers with competitive CPA and high conversion rates to match your traffic
We offer exclusive, global, high-quality advertisers and top brands
View your revenue stats in real time to easily track your performance and earnings
Higher CPA's and fill rates: Our constant tracking, testing, measuring, analysis and QA increase your eCPM, CTR and overall conversions
Custom fit specific tags and ad formats for your inventory for additional revenues
With monetization and optimization technologies, you make the most out of your traffic, while retaining control of the types of ads, reports, targeting and business rules.

Pop Up Ads - Earn More with Pop-Up Ads with Mgcash! Chances are you are currently not displaying pop-up on your website. This is due to the fact that most advertising networks out there not work with CPA model. If you want to earn more money from this hidden resource that you may not even know existed, our Advertising Program may be just the ticket.
Banner Rotator - If you want to rotate banner advertisements on your web page, you are in luck. You can use the simple and straight forward Ad Rotator from Mgcash! Mgcash connect and serves relevant ads on your web pages, that your visitors will find value in and you get paid for each click that you provide to our advertisers.

Footer Ads - Footer ads will provide the best ad slot for your website without changing the current layout, content and format. In-Footer ads give higher CTRs than regular banner advertising. This in turn boosts your revenue.
Slide-In ads - An effective utilization of the webpage and are displayed at the leader position or between the content of the webpage. Such ads are attention seekers.

Top Banner Ads - Top banner ads are a new way to promote advertisements and make money without hurdles. Mgcash will innovatively identify the content and theme of your web pages and place relevant ads. Your visitors will find these ads very useful.
API Overview

Welcome to the Mgcash In Game/App/Software Overlay API. Setup is simple. Use our free API to easily insert ads in your game, app or software with one line of code. After your product is reviewed and approved, release your product onto the web and rest assured that you can make money every time it is runed on any site or desktop. We take care of the rest, working directly with advertisers that are interested in getting access to the millions of users worldwide. Revenue generated by the ads shown in your product are shared back to your account! It's as easy as that.
Benefits:

Control where your ads show
Advanced analytics to track your game or software
Easy,Flexible,Customizable and Publisher friendly
Use the Mgcash In Game/App/Software Overlay API to make money from advertising with every software,gameplay or service, no matter where it goes on the web.
You receive a revenue share for every ad shown in your game or software from any site or desktop on the world. All it takes is one line of code!
One line of code to make money From every product!

Three different ad placements to choose from to suit your product: pre-run ads, inter-level ads and click-away ads.
Ad Types:

Pre-run: Static, Flash or video ads show while the software,game or app is loading. The ad is shown for a minimum of 10 seconds.

Inter-level : Static, Flash or video ads show during natural breaks in game play, such as between game levels. The ad is shown for a minimum of 10 seconds.

Click-away : Static or Flash are shown in the product menu or between breaks in "play". You design how it works, just provide a way for users to click to dismiss the ad.

Unique/Special Features
NET 15
Market Indiventual offers
Server Side Locker
Awesome API
Automatic File Locker
Detailed Reports
Good Support
Extremely High CR
Smooth Skins/GUI's

THE CPA LINK: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
I will give a shot, looks very promising. Also its working very slow... and its not from my pc...
You said it right. I find those features quite cool and unique, so I gave it a shot already. Im starting to work
out some methods with this already
I think "MGCash" is a good CPA program and Looks good to me.. I will try it later ;)
Looks good to me, I will give a try to this network soon
Please give me an account, I signed up for a long time
Gmail: [email protected]
Thank you i wiil sign up ....... ;)
Hi world i need some courses about CPA and tnks
The company is very wonderful and rely on different bases in marketing its offerings and this is a good thing
(01-10-2014, 07:16 PM)Peacekeeper Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.MGcash.com discussion.

im still new to this program, but I kindly lovin it.:D
Any "real" review about mgcash, are they still good? When i left them offers were hardly converting and my epc was 0.04
Yes very good cpa program my better affiliate
They have cool content locker templates. ;)
Payment only NET 15 or NET 15 -> wekly -> dayily
We're paying net15 and for big earners -> biweekly.
Mgcash Update Notice :New BLUR CONTENT LOCKER!

Hello to all of our Affiliates and Grinders out there!
Today we have some quite good news to announce here in MGCash. From today on, people who work with us will be able to use our brand new "BLUR CONTENT LOCKER". This kind of locker will be especially good and high converting for bloggers and site owners that have text and image content.

Here are few examples: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
Crazy week for Mgcash Team, New Tools is coming along though, and we can't wait to show you what we got ;)

Return to Top CPAhero