First Post Last Post
Made $750 Today!!!
Used to make $300-400 per day on average and it's awesome to see I made $750 today.

[Image: mrqMbXX.png]

This is the first time I am reaching $750 in a single day. So that is some achievement.
P.S. I cannot tell the CPA network or offer I am promoting. If you are smart enough, you should know. This is a private network. Just thought sharing my result in order to motivate others.

-Gandalf.
3 conversions 750$. so high Smile. i dont know what the CPA network are you promoting? i guess Forex is keyword you're promoting
Yup looks something like Forex. Those guys have very big payouts. Well, good job mate, that's a great day in commissions! =D
Good to have this results i hope i make those amount of money one day
Woow 3 leads 750 $ what network are u using can you tell to us ?
Hey dude

it is good jobs.but u need told here which network u did worked?
Think its forex because it has a huge payout. nonetheless it all depends on how active the traffic is converting
$750 in a single day is huge man, congrats and keep going. I am also thing you are promoting forex products like EA, or binary trading software, these products has huge comission
Thank you for your replies. I am doing Binary Option trading.
And how you promote this binary options ? Where ? I wait your PM if you want !
(05-08-2016, 04:17 AM)Gandalf Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Thank you for your replies. I am doing Binary Option trading.
Congrats on making what I consider to be a huge amount for a single day. I can only dream of making that once a week or heck even once a month would be fine.
But anyway ... do people really fall for Binary Option Trading ... I mean most of them are scams and at best it's pure gambling with a minus Expected value aka long term failure .. not to mention it must be a pretty saturated and competitive niche. I wouldn't go for it being a noobie but again .. congrats to you man, you've clearly done great.
Wow that is really cool that you have made $750! Congrats to you on this!
Congratulation for earning this amount of money.now tell us briefly this way!!
Thanks for the motivation thanks for the motivation
Awesome work!. $250 per lead is a huge money. What is the actual cost of the product?
That's Good earning . Can You earn every same that?
Nice earnings must have lots of traffic and good landing page
That's making bank right there man! Wish I was that lucky haha.
Cash out this money before you begin to celebrate. How come does 3 conversions get you a whooping $750. Well, its not for me to worry about though
Very nice conversion dude, keep it up and good luck
Congrats dude! I guess it's forex or similar like that because my friend a year ago also show me around $400-500/day but this is awesome!!

Return to Top CPAhero