First Post Last Post
Made $750 Today!!!
Congrats dude! I guess it's forex or similar like that because my friend a year ago also show me around $400-500/day but this is awesome!!
Why do people like share proofs and not ready to help others make money like they are doing without wanting to sell ebooks and products , if you are really making this money let other know about your programms and benefit from it also. thanks
quote='Gandalf' pid='208548' dateline='1461636492']
Used to make $300-400 per day on average and it's awesome to see I made $750 today.

[Image: mrqMbXX.png]

This is the first time I am reaching $750 in a single day. So that is some achievement.
P.S. I cannot tell the CPA network or offer I am promoting. If you are smart enough, you should know. This is a private network. Just thought sharing my result in order to motivate others.

-Gandalf.
[/quote]
I never seen any payout per leads the same as yours in any affiliate sites..
What network did you promote that niche if this is forex?
Wow really perfect I think too this muss be certainly forex or banking
You will become rich soon.advance congratulation for that.keep it up and show us the way.
750$ per 3 conversions. Can you tell me what network do you promote.
With only three conversions of $ 750 which is great, that you are promoting?
Great earnings for three conversion, great red of CPA
What? $750 bucks for just 3 conversions? you're da legend dude. so if i may ask, is it kind of PPS ?
Awesome!! All you need is just 3 conversion for $750...dang thats huge! Congrats man!!
Wow!!! great bro.. plz guide me also ... i also want to earn ...thanks
I think you are promoting forex here. I am Just wondering the kinda network you are using. is there anybody here to explain how to promote fiverr gigs effectively
Wow! This is so inspiring dude, hope you're making even more daily!
Damn dude, that is a crazy payout per conversion. Are you using paid traffic?
Bravo!! scale it up.
i think you are using biz-opp offers.
can you please share us the method. ? we will be happy to earn like you..
(04-25-2016, 10:08 PM)Gandalf Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Used to make $300-400 per day on average and it's awesome to see I made $750 today.

This is the first time I am reaching $750 in a single day. So that is some achievement.
P.S. I cannot tell the CPA network or offer I am promoting. If you are smart enough, you should know. This is a private network. Just thought sharing my result in order to motivate others.

-Gandalf.
If you don't want to let you know, I just want to know how you get that money,can u tell me ? plizzzz
(04-25-2016, 10:08 PM)Gandalf Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Used to make $300-400 per day on average and it's awesome to see I made $750 today.

-Gandalf.
Awesome mate.
Pretty impressive, congrats @OP.....many more milestones to conquer ahead Smile
Waouuuuww this is best i think Smile

now how much earning daily?
There have been numerous questions with no response in this thread from the OP in a whole year, so its safe to say that this is now a dead thread.

Thread now closed to any further one-sided discussions.

Return to Top CPAhero