Make $100 a day With Yoonla CPA Marketing - JOIN TODAY!
It’s been like almost a 2 months now since I’ve joined yoonla.  I was skeptical in proactively promoting it at first because it’s totally different from the other programs out there.  I’ve done CPA marketing before and I was able to  generate more or less $1000 every month with just a single product but it was harder to do because there are more infos needed plus there is a phone verification sometimes.

With Yoonla, you’ll earn commissions when leads optin and activate with just a name and email address.  You just need to give away high quality training which they can access when they activate their free membership.  It’s easier to earn commission in Yoonla than in any other programs out there.  No need to sell to earn commission with this.

YOONLA IS LEGIT
When you upgrade to VIP Yoonla Membership, you get access to more training about Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. and you’ll be added to the exclusive VIP group of Yoonla.  You’ll meet a lot of successful members there and ask for support anytime.  You’ll also get to know the other members who’s successful in promoting Yoonla.
Newbies can generate commissions easily.  Even if the free leads don’t convert to VIP, you still get commissions of $2-$4 when they activate their free yoonla account. But it’s better if you help those leads upgrade to VIP so that they can earn as well and you’ll earn Yoonla VIP bonus commission of $15 on 1st tier and $10 2nd tier.

YOONLA IS PAYING
Yoonla will pay you as long as you’re not doing something that’s not allowed like buying referrals or leads.  It’s ok to buy solo ads but don’t pay people to signup or don’t misrepresent the company.  Just don’t violate the simple rules and you’ll be ok.
Note: For the CPA leads campaign, any leads/referrals generated from the following countries attract the higher commission rate
Commission per lead: $4
VIP: $15 1st tier and $10 2nd tier
United Kingdom
United States
Australia
Canada
Ireland
New Zealand

Non-commissionable countries for CPA lead referrals: (If your leads originates from these countries, you won’t get commission for free leads but if they decide to avail the custom setup, you’ll earn $15 1st tier and $10 2nd tier.
Commission per lead/free signup: 0
VIP Upgrade Bonus: $15 1st tier and $10 2nd tier
India
Nigeria
Uganda
Zambia
Nigeria
Pakistan
Zimbabwe
Vietnam (Restricted)

Note: Philippines (will soon be added here). Currently, I still get $2 per PH lead (free signup) but not all leads get approved during approval process.  We still get bonus for every VIP upgrade but a certain percentage of commissions generated for free signups get declined due to low quality traffic from this country.  If you want to make a good income with Yoonla, you’ll need to target leads from USA, Canada, New Zealand, etc .  Promote in 1st tier countries.

Update: Due to a large increase in fraudulent activity and low quality traffic, Yoonla will no longer accept traffic from Vietnam.

TERMS:
– NO MISLEADING ADVERTISING.
– NO JOBS MAY BE POSTED TO GET SIGN UPS.
– NO PURCHASED LEADS .
– NO GUARANTEED SIGN UPS (NO PTS PROGRAMS)
– NO PURCHASED LIST CAN BE USED.
– NO INCENTIVES MAY BE OFFERED TO GET PEOPLE TO SIGN UP.
– NO SPAM.

This is my first proof of payout from Yoonla.  Free traffic.  I did not buy or spend any money on ads here. I just use free facebook traffic and ofcourse my site here to get leads.

[Image: yoonlacommissions.jpg]

Another Payout from Yonla

[Image: yoonlapayout1.png]

I”m scaling my earnings now. In fact I’m now earning double in just after a month.  I believe that I’d earn more with this program in coming months while I’m building my list. 

[Image: yoonlapayout.png]

[Image: yoonlacommissions2.png]

[Image: yoonlacommissionperlead.png]

I was very skeptical in promoting it before because I’ve never seen another program that pay you commission for an easy free signup and free activation of account.  They do the custom setup for free and there is no membership fee.  You just buy the basic tools which is the hosting and getresponse which every online marketers should have.  I’m wishing that there is such a program before when I first started online marketing.

It takes out the hassle of learning how to create a capture page, build a list and how to monetize.  It just makes things so easy and simple even for newbies.  This is the reason why I really like to promote this program.  I know that it will help people start their online business the right way.

Their CPA program will let you earn commission without selling or recruiting friends and relatives.  Their training is awesome and Yoonla community is really helpful.

CLICK HERE TO CREATE YOUR YOONLA ACCOUNT - Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
First, there's nothing "totally different" about the Yoonla program. It's just another referral scheme where you work to bring them leads that sigmup through their tunnel stuffed full of their referral links for programs like Getresponse and Hostgator. For every $2 average lead you bring them they earn the $50+ that could have been yours in the first place. Lots of newbies join this kind of scheme because they think it's easier than starting a legit path to success. You're earning only a fraction of your potential.

Second, we don't allow shortened links on our forum, so I changed it to direct.

Third, this is obvious self promotion and anything with a ref link goes to the ref section, so thread moved.

Fourth, this is your first and only post here. Please contribute helpful posts to our community before trying to shove ref links down our throats.

Enjoy your day!

Return to Top CPAhero