First Post Last Post
Make $20- $30 a day, very easy and scalable (mobile apps)
1) Create an account on OgMobi

Basically OgMobi pays you per app install around $0.3 - $14.00/ Install, check the offers page for all the current offers

2) Go to various job posting sites such as CraigsList, Kijiji, Ebay Classifieds, Workopolis )
Post a job offer similar to the following:

IOS/ANDROID APP REVIEWER NEEDED $100/DAY
Hi there,
We are looking for new app testers to test out the latest apps........we are looking for people who have an IOS or ANDROID device.......If interested contact us at..............

3) Once they contact you tell them they qualify for the job and you would love to hire them. They will be ready to accept since it is such a great job. Next, tell them before you hire them you will need them to do a test to verify they can complete the task, 95% will be fine with this since it is of course part of the job. Send them your SMART LINK (OgMobi->SideBar->Incentivize Tools->SmartLink) and tell them to review it in less than 300 words(make it seem easy but not too easy). The link will take them too and app on their device where they will download it to review it. Then you will be credited for the install.

Bonus Tips
Some times when OgMobi doesn't have any mobile apps offers they will send them to a survey for a big company(eg. pepsi, coke, mcdonalds...)
These survey's are 100% clean from my experience so just tell the person it is just an offer from on of out advertisers and just to review your experience with it. Works about 60% of the time but better than 0% since people are suspicious of surveys.
There is also a feature in OgMobi's Smart Link which allows you to send them to a site incase they are out of offers. Just make a quick wix site or something saying: SERVER DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE, PLEASE TRY AGAIN IN 1 HOUR By then there should be an offer available.
US traffic is the best and has the best fill rate but some other European countries have some great deals also(eg. whats app account creation in France is like $14.00 or something!).
Try to seem as legit of a hirer as you can. Make sure you don't sound to unprofessional, cheesy, obnoxious etc. Pretend you are actually hiring them.
After they submit their review of the app just tell them you forwarded it to management and they'll contact you if there is a spot for you.
Use Canned responses in Gmail to speed things up but make sure not to sound to generic.

If you scale this up, you can make more than $100 a day
Can you tell more about the method please
Can you post more details please
Please tell more what exactly this method is about. Is it about App creation?
I would just like to state that this is another pay per install kind of app which would pay, OP has listed a method with which one can earn but then not at all liked it

Another thing which I did not liked at all is that OP posted no info about the thread all info is inside the LOCK which is not good and OP has also used a short link which I think is not allowed
Instead asking too many stories, just unlock and the step by step method I posted- If you dont like it , well and good- incase you need help, my skype is : cennedy4
Okay il check this out now. Any success guys with this?
Nice share. But more info would be great
You F*** scum bag, you stole this from another forum. WORD BY F*** WORD. At least give credit to the person who created this method. Then you add your OWN referral link, and then lock this thread? Please F*** off. I'm tired of this forum.
Metoe is nice but I cant post job offer to the another country where I can not leave.
Okay but do we need to make apps?
OMG this method is well known and you only copy this from another forum
Your method works in any country?
I think this method works but getting phone verified craigslist account is not easy
Lol
You are not deserve to be cpa hero !! copy scum !!! at-lest give respect to the original person.

And you are trying to more smarter by providing skype id to act as mentor !!!
Scammer leave this forum !!

(04-10-2015, 09:58 AM)samblack Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Lol
You are not deserve to be cpa hero !! copy scum !!! at-lest give respect to the original person.

This is awsome. I have one idea . I will try to take action . Its similar to this method . Hope it will work for me.
Lets see, if this works ... thanks a lot for interesting stuff
Posted on another forum but thanks
Thanks, we need more mobile money methods.
(04-10-2015, 09:58 AM)samblack Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Lol

I dont know why everyone is tripping, I got a method somewhere, Posted it here to people who aren't aware of. I never sold as WSO. What did i do wrong?

Return to Top CPAhero