First Post Last Post
Make $25 Per Day Selling Game Accounts/Keys | Forever Working | Huge Demand
[Image: brjCwW5.gif]
[METHOD STILL WORKING IN 2017]

>>>30% AFFILIATE PROGRAM AVAILABLE THROUGH ROCKETR<<<
Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Earnings Proof
Spoiler :
[Image: uAebPjb.png?1]

No Vouches will be given!

Have 100+ posts and/or High Rep? Want a FREE copy of the ebook?
Here's the deal. Wear this sigg for 6 weeks (4 week if you have 300+ posts). Comment on this thread and pm me letting me know you're doing this. Ebook will be given to you AFTER 4-6 weeks!

Preview sigg:

Here's the code for the sigg:
Spoiler :
Code:
[align=center][url=http://www.cpahero.com/Thread-Make-25-Per-Day-Selling-Game-Accounts-Keys-Forever-Working-Mentorship-Available][img]https://media.giphy.com/media/l3vRl94bhktGFgT4s/source.gif[/img][/url][/align]

Reviews
[Image: YwholFz.png]
[Image: mcMGRNU.png]
[Image: y2jRcUU.png]
[Image: LWjjLPh.png]
[Image: AB3g8xW.png]
[Image: oxEm0tE.png]
[Image: 5HU4dF8.png]
[Image: Ttqxv9D.png]

Your BST is approved and Live now.... all the best
(11-22-2016, 12:21 PM)Dol14 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Your BST is approved and Live now.... all the best

Thanks allot!!!
Had a few issues with hexpay. Moved to rocketr. You can become an Affiliate!
Any review copy. Want to know more about the course.
(12-02-2016, 06:02 AM)sidd82 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Any review copy. Want to know more about the course.

Read thread before replying.

"No Vouches will be given!"
(12-02-2016, 06:02 AM)sidd82 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Any review copy. Want to know more about the course.

No vouch. Says so in the thread

(12-02-2016, 11:41 AM)BitcoinLord Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Read thread before replying.

"No Vouches will be given!"

Thanks mate!
Still available guys! Get it now and take action! This is gold!
Is it something to do with reselling from G2A?
If not
How cheap can be a key for the popular game as compare to original price?
I noticed one of the reviews mentioned it as blackhat. Any chance of the accounts getting banned or other problems?

Also, another review mentioned PSN accounts, but those are already free, as I have several myself. Why would anyone pay for those??
(01-24-2017, 11:26 AM)alienacademy Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Is it something to do with reselling from G2A?
If not
How cheap can be a key for the popular game as compare to original price?

No its not reselling from G2A. For example random Steam keys which sell for around $1 on G2A. You can get those for as low as $0.03.

(01-24-2017, 11:38 AM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I noticed one of the reviews mentioned it as blackhat. Any chance of the accounts getting banned or other problems?

Also, another review mentioned PSN accounts, but those are already free, as I have several myself. Why would anyone pay for those??

TBH. I never sold accounts. I only sold keys. And never had a problem with these. And the focus of the method is not on getting games or accounts really but making money. If you can buy keys at $0.03 and sell those for at least 0.70 on ebay or even 0.30 on forums. That's a good return on investment. IMO.
Is the source provide unlimited keys?
And is it possible to get for almost every popular games (Battlefield 1, GTA 5, Witcher etc)?
(01-25-2017, 04:19 AM)2NWO Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.TBH. I never sold accounts. I only sold keys. And never had a problem with these. And the focus of the method is not on getting games or accounts really but making money. If you can buy keys at $0.03 and sell those for at least 0.70 on ebay or even 0.30 on forums. That's a good return on investment. IMO.

And the keys are legit and work everytime? I wouldn't want to screw up my forum rep selling bad keys.
(01-25-2017, 06:54 PM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(01-25-2017, 04:19 AM)2NWO Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.TBH. I never sold accounts. I only sold keys. And never had a problem with these. And the focus of the method is not on getting games or accounts really but making money. If you can buy keys at $0.03 and sell those for at least 0.70 on ebay or even 0.30 on forums. That's a good return on investment. IMO.

And the keys are legit and work everytime? I wouldn't want to screw up my forum rep selling bad keys.

Yes. From what i've tested all worked. But with selling on Ebay, got some claims of key already been used. But I was never sure if this was real or just people looking for free keys. I'll pm you.
Can you please answer my question above?
I am just looking to buy it to know the source of keys but i want to make sure that its legit and meet my requirements.
Thanks.
(01-25-2017, 04:34 AM)alienacademy Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Is the source provide unlimited keys?
And is it possible to get for almost every popular games (Battlefield 1, GTA 5, Witcher etc)?

Yes they provide unlimited amounts of keys.

It's not as 1,2,3 as just searching for battlefield 1 and buying a key for battlefield one at a cheap price. You can buy a large amount of random keys which start at 0,03, with a chance of receiving popular games like the ones you mentioned above. Or you can buy accounts which have the game on it. So for example you could buy a gta5 account for around $5.

Hope this gives you a clearer picture.
Just to be sure, this is not blackhat correct? Would not like to do anything that might get me in trouble
(01-27-2017, 09:07 PM)chriselnenepr Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Just to be sure, this is not blackhat correct? Would not like to do anything that might get me in trouble

You wont get in any trouble. If you're dealing with accounts its a big chance they're [email protected] accounts. I mostly dealt with random steam keys.
Problem with Ebay generaly is they almost always will stay on buyers side,so if you don't have way to prove key is legit(and there is no way to prove),you can be deceived easily from scammers.That is reason why i don't like Ebay.But there are other markets for reselling also...
(01-28-2017, 08:41 PM)aCa87 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Problem with Ebay generaly is they almost always will stay on buyers side,so if you don't have way to prove key is legit(and there is no way to prove),you can be deceived easily from scammers.That is reason why i don't like Ebay.But there are other markets for reselling also...

True, you can always sell on bitcoin marketplaces, etc.
Is there any who have bought this method and have written their journey with it?
Damn, really can't decide to buy or not.

Return to Top CPAhero