First Post Last Post
Make money with CPA without a website or blog
1. Use forums, discussion points and chat rooms that mostly focuss on your target affiliate keyword.

2. Build a mailing list through social sites. You will be sending product promotion mails with your affiliate links to the addresses daily.

3. Use article submission sites that allow you to include CPA links and scripts to drive leads and sales.
Dude in CPA, the promotions mostly depends on advertiser offer rules... Whether they accept social media traffic or forums or chat rooms traffic or not because this will come under incentive traffics... So mainly concerntration should be on legal type traffic like emails,banners,seo etc...
I make money through Youtube no website or blog.
We can join googlegroups or yahoogroups which has many members. send a promotion email and received by all of group members.
Hey friends, use Facebook trick to acquire leads as I used it and more leads for my account... Most importantly Advertisers have accepted the leads and credited my earnings...
(03-29-2014, 04:29 AM)aslkool Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hey friends, use Facebook trick to acquire leads as I used it and more leads for my account... Most importantly Advertisers have accepted the leads and credited my earnings...

what kind of trick you talking about here bro?
(03-28-2014, 04:15 PM)the_merchanter Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I make money through Youtube no website or blog.

I guess yours must be PPD. Doing CPA through YouTube may require a very big YouTube channel.
Bro what ever you can use for ppd u can use with cpa .. there is no difference except in arranging offers
(03-29-2014, 08:10 AM)SudanFury Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Bro what ever you can use for ppd u can use with cpa .. there is no difference except in arranging offers

That's true. But I meant that doing CPA through YouTube can be very hard compared to doing PPD with YouTube. You may need so many channel subscribers to be successful in CPA through YouTube. I have tried this out.
I think doing cpa/ppd through youtube isn't good at all , Youtube ban your accounts + competition rate your videos bad .. its true they rank fast and also drive large chuncks of traffic to where ever you want but i just don't like not being able to feel safe
(03-29-2014, 08:20 AM)SudanFury Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I think doing cpa/ppd through youtube isn't good at all , Youtube ban your accounts + competition rate your videos bad .. its true they rank fast and also drive large chuncks of traffic to where ever you want but i just don't like not being able to feel safe

Well, YouTube is very limiting. And it will make you worried every time because of their abrupt bans. One can lose all his time investment in just minutes.
(03-29-2014, 06:44 AM)SudanFury Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(03-29-2014, 04:29 AM)aslkool Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hey friends, use Facebook trick to acquire leads as I used it and more leads for my account... Most importantly Advertisers have accepted the leads and credited my earnings...

what kind of trick you talking about here bro?

I think you better knows that trick, creating a fake profile in girls name and adding friends to it and after collecting 400-500 friends, we can choose any CPA dating offer and tell the friends that I hate chatting and come on live on dating site.. then all the friends will make register on that site and we can take credit of it...
(03-29-2014, 08:28 AM)aslkool Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.creating a fake profile in girls

yea yea , i have been doing this to get likes for my fanpages , didn't have much luck with the dating offers , could you give me a website you dealing with for dating offers
(03-29-2014, 08:30 AM)SudanFury Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(03-29-2014, 08:28 AM)aslkool Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.creating a fake profile in girls

yea yea , i have been doing this to get likes for my fanpages , didn't have much luck with the dating offers , could you give me a website you dealing with for dating offers

Try out DatingGold. It is one of the best CPA networks with dating offers. Their payments are prompt and are done twice a month when You reach a minimum of 50 USD
(03-29-2014, 08:30 AM)SudanFury Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Yeah you can find many dating offers in togethernetworks which is formerly known as cupid plc network and another one was datingoffersmedia which is the best one and also you can find Benaughty, mate1, chnlove dating offers in many CPA Networks...
I agree with @SudanFury. You have to compete to alot of people doing the same thing, I just use Youtube to get traffic then to my blog
(03-29-2014, 08:56 AM)aslkool Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Yeah you can find many dating offers in togethernetworks which is formerly known as cupid plc network and another one was datingoffersmedia which is the best one and also you can find Benaughty, mate1, chnlove dating offers in many CPA Networks...

That your list is very good. What are their payment methods, cycle and minimum payment?
(03-29-2014, 09:00 AM)NextZuckerberg Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(03-29-2014, 08:56 AM)aslkool Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

That your list is very good. What are their payment methods, cycle and minimum payment?

They have a min payout of 50$ and the payment schedule was either monthly or bi weekly.. Most of them are paying through paypal, payoneer, check, direct deposit..
@aslkooll . Good information. 50 USD is the most common minimum payment threshold in most CPA programs. Only if I could get one with just 1 dollar minimum payout and instant payments on request.
(03-29-2014, 09:14 AM)NextZuckerberg Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.@aslkooll . Good information. 50 USD is the most common minimum payment threshold in most CPA programs. Only if I could get one with just 1 dollar minimum payout and instant payments on request.

Yes you can receive payments very easily if you promote any one dating offer from the list, they will also pay you on weekly basis if your traffic was good and acceptable.. also they are offering many incentive based offers, try them out...

Return to Top CPAhero