First Post Last Post
Mass Video Blaster Pro / 50 clips in 5 minutes with 301+ views
If you don't know what is this program pls search on the internet.. this is for members who work with PPI/PPD Smile
Virustotal Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

DOWNLOAD LINK:
You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Points required: 50
Add VirusTotal report to your file.

What is the version of this Mass Video Blaster Pro?
Does this version give views to the video?
Could you please state the version number of the program? Would be helpful.
@Dol14 i updated my topic with the virustotal if you don't trust me you can scan too

@rebound yep this program give 301+ at your videos in less than 5 second per video

@grimmjaw 1.50 but you have an updater in folder with MVP (Mass Video Blaster)

I hope I helped!
Unlocked and updating as I type this. I'll post later if it works. Thanks for the response.
(08-05-2014, 03:18 AM)grimmjaw Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Unlocked and updating as I type this. I'll post later if it works. Thanks for the response.

If you update to version 1.69 and it dont work unpack it again and try with the version that is in the folder that is 1.50 andSmile I use 1.50 and it works perfectly !
Yeahhh, updating ruined the authentication. Deleted and re-unpacked the zip and it logs in correctly now.
(08-05-2014, 03:30 AM)grimmjaw Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Yeahhh, updating ruined the authentication. Deleted and re-unpacked the zip and it logs in correctly now.

Smile If you have any problem reply here and i will help you ^^
I already have this version and it doesn't have the option to add views to 301. What's the difference with this one, If it's the same version I have. You shoul'd have stated what version is these. How does these give 301 views, What's the procedure?
(08-05-2014, 03:57 PM)rebound Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I already have this version and it doesn't have the option to add views to 301. What's the difference with this one, If it's the same version I have. You shoul'd have stated what version is these. How does these give 301 views, What's the procedure?

This version have.. probably you have 1.49
(08-06-2014, 04:14 AM)IonutJoaca Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(08-05-2014, 03:57 PM)rebound Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I already have this version and it doesn't have the option to add views to 301. What's the difference with this one, If it's the same version I have. You shoul'd have stated what version is these. How does these give 301 views, What's the procedure?

I have the same version then how is the 301 views added what's the procedure?
(08-06-2014, 03:32 PM)rebound Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(08-06-2014, 04:14 AM)IonutJoaca Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Upload video and the program adds you automatly views
Does version 1.5 gives 301 views? Strange i have it already and it doesn't do 301 views
(08-06-2014, 04:04 PM)IonutJoaca Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(08-06-2014, 03:32 PM)rebound Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Upload video and the program adds you automatly views

I am using V1.63 .... that even does not add 301 views. Can you confirm it has that facility...any screenshot will be helpful.
(08-08-2014, 04:28 PM)IonutJoaca Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(08-08-2014, 11:32 AM)Dol14 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I am using V1.63 .... that even does not add 301 views. Can you confirm it has that facility...any screenshot will be helpful.

Now my main pc is at service.. to repair it and now i am on a laptop with 1 gb ram and intel pentium and it works very slow.. i can't now ..
OK..take your time ... there is no hurry
Is this better then tubebox since I already have that
Oh man it's locked again .. i will be back tnx
Thanks for sharing! I'm will buy tut :D
Thanks man i'll try this!!!!!!!!!!
I'm finding working mass video downloader. Do you know where to download the soft OP?

Return to Top CPAhero