First Post Last Post
MaxBounty CPA Affiliate Network Discussion
Discuss anything related to Maxbounty here.

[Image: maxbounty.png]
Join the Maxbounty Group here: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
Is it possible to give me a plan to profit from this network
Do I have my waiting many days now, it will still not qualify for them?
(07-18-2014, 03:17 PM)camilus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Do I have my waiting many days now, it will still not qualify for them?

How long you last applied? Just contact them or if it's more than 1 month....reapply
One of the best networks ever! Will never leave it in my lifetime
Maxbounty has more positive reviews... But my application is pending always..!
Maxbounty is the best CPA network

Maxbounty is the best CPA networks to earn money and it is highly recommended by most internet marketers
One of the best networks ever sure .
Hi
I love that network is the best for ever ;)
thanks .
Well
MaxBounty pays and I use it for my PPD site

But I hate its website and low offers ( >500) :(
I've heard it's wonderful company and have great offers, I hope to participate with them
Is it possible to give me a plan to profit from this network
MaxBounty Is One The Best Cpa Network Ilove Maxbounty ;)
Do I have my waiting many days now, it will still not qualify for them?

love that network thank you One of the best networks ever sure .
I want to ask about fake offers in maxbounty .. email submit for example !
it never converts in first page
Maxbounty is the best cpa companies but hard to register
(08-25-2014, 11:47 AM)Spoink Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.MaxBounty is a good network when you get started, the site looks nice and offer selections is actually pretty good.
Weekly payments are nice also ;)

On the bad side, some of their Aff managers are untrustworthy, share your traffic sources (i was a noob, didn't cloak my sources and got burned) and they have shown less conversions than other networks.

Hi buddy,

What's the meaning here with the phrase, "Some of their Aff managers are untrustworthy"? Did they done something "Bad in the dark", such as shoving off our earning without any trace?
(08-25-2014, 12:24 PM)Spoink Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(08-25-2014, 12:14 PM)wilhb81 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(08-25-2014, 11:47 AM)Spoink Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.MaxBounty is a good network when you get started, the site looks nice and offer selections is actually pretty good.
Weekly payments are nice also ;)

On the bad side, some of their Aff managers are untrustworthy, share your traffic sources (i was a noob, didn't cloak my sources and got burned) and they have shown less conversions than other networks.

Hi buddy,

What's the meaning here with the phrase, "Some of their Aff managers are untrustworthy"? Did they done something "Bad in the dark", such as shoving off our earning without any trace?

I will not mention any names, but there have been occasions (some that happened to me) when after sending traffic to some campaigns in MB suddenly new advertisers pop up and use almost the same ads and also send traffic to MB. Either the affiliate manager shares the traffic sources with other affiliates or starts using them himself. Happened to me several times. And when i left their network and did the same dating campaign in another network, exact same ad. My converson rate went from 13% to 18% Smile

Wow, I never heard about this stuff before. These Aff managers are certainly ripping off other affiliates hard efforts. If they stay longer in MB, it's going to be contagious for the MB herself...

Anyhow, glad that you left and tried with other network Smile All the best with your CPA's journey, Spoink.
I'm working with MAXBOUNTY a few days ago and i really recommended this network , it's great and they have GREAT OFFERS & HIGHLY EPC it's the best CPA NETWORK FOR 2014
One of the best networks, I want to join on MaxBounty Smile

Return to Top CPAhero