First Post Last Post
MaxBounty CPA Affiliate Network Discussion
I just got off of the phone with Kate from Max Bounty, sounded like a very nice lady.

Phone call was only a couple of minutes, and asked general questions on the countries I'd be targetting, how I'd be doing this etc.

I've already received my approval email as I've been typing this post! Can't wait to get started as I've heard great things about Max Bounty.
Am currently in a journey of earning $5000/week with maxbounty. Thanks maxbounty!! Highly recommended.
Quite interesting, made contact with MB. They were respectful and understanding. I am enthusiastic and optimistic about CPA Marketing.
I got accepted on Maxbounty yesterday, and I'm really happy. But my problem now is how i make money :(... i plan to use email submit...anybody here give me idea what method best for email submit offer...

any help will make me happy...
Hiii
I am also new to maxbounty but as i heard from my friend it is a very good and popular CPA network in the world .
The best offers of maxbounty are email and zip submits and the offers which are targeted in US and Canada are having high conversion rates.
The main thing one should keep in his mind is any offer which is having high EPC rate is good to promote. BigsmileBigsmileBigsmile
Kate of Max Bounty has always been a good manager of all time
Any legitimate tactics I can use to promote my CPA? I just got approved by Maxbounty. Mind you, I'm a newbie to CPA.
Can anybody help me to accept into maxbounty? I can go as your ref
I wanted to join this network before few months but the bad thing is when i talked to the man who supposed approve my account heasked me favor and it was to get him some bitcoin for sale and i told him i not have then he rejected my application then he told me when i get him what he want he will approve my account instantly..that not professional job at all
(02-08-2016, 04:40 PM)redone111 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I wanted to join this network before few months but the bad thing is when i talked to the man who supposed approve my account heasked me favor and it was to get him some bitcoin for sale and i told him i not have then he rejected my application then he told me when i get him what he want he will approve my account instantly..that not professional job at all

That doesn't sound right. Did you keep copies of the conversation??
(10-31-2015, 11:03 PM)natemex Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Quite interesting, made contact with MB. They were respectful and understanding. I am enthusiastic and optimistic about CPA Marketing.

Maxbounty did rejected me,
(02-08-2016, 04:52 PM)zorro Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(10-31-2015, 11:03 PM)natemex Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Quite interesting, made contact with MB. They were respectful and understanding. I am enthusiastic and optimistic about CPA Marketing.

Maxbounty did rejected me,

try cpalead if u need help pm use my signature =P
My experience with MaxBounty has been trouble free I highly recommend them. This is a great network (I have tried several.Staff are friendly and helpful,payout is FAST,offers convert well and there are many to choose from.
It seems I should immediately register MaxBounty. Very interesting
Quite interesting, made contact with MB. They were respectful and understanding. I am enthusiastic and optimistic about CPA Marketing.
I have many doubts about Maxbounty, I would know if someone have a guide of zero for promote offers in maxbounty ?
Maxbounty is the best, still i don't have much success with them but its not the market place fault, its a fault of mine, i am a service man and doing IM for part time basis.
I read a lot that Maxbounty approve affiliates only if they have own website. Is that true?
(05-20-2014, 08:44 PM)peacekeeper Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Discuss anything related to Maxbounty here.

[Image: maxbounty.png]
Join the Maxbounty Group here: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Max Bounty is one of great CPA network I've worked with, they pay fast and they have a lot of high pay CPA offers which converts great.
My experience is great with them!

Return to Top CPAhero