Maxbounty does accept people from Latin America?
Hello guys and gals

I want to know if Maxbounty does accept people from Latin America? I have tried 3 times with tips from this forum and I have never been accepted by this network. I don´t know if its my country or what?

Thanks in advance.

Anyone knows about my question? Thanks to all of us.
(12-07-2016, 05:27 PM)alfaman333 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hello guys and gals

I want to know if Maxbounty does accept people from Latin America? I have tried 3 times with tips from this forum and I have never been accepted by this network. I don´t know if its my country or what?

Thanks in advance.

You are not allowed to sell outside the marketplace. ~BitcoinLord
This cpa network is wrost network I have seen. They also rejected my account because of my country. They never ever seen how I qualify to approve account..
(12-08-2016, 12:43 AM)Wot Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(12-07-2016, 05:27 PM)alfaman333 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hello guys and gals

Thanks in advance.

________
You are not allowed to sell outside the marketplace. OP is only asking a question, not purchasing.

(01-25-2017, 06:18 AM)ash2090 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.This cpa network is wrost network I have seen. They also rejected my account because of my country. They never ever seen how I qualify to approve account..

MaxBounty is great! They often reject countries like Vietnam, Thailand, China as these countries contain a lot of fraud seeking users. I have seen networks go down due to a Vietnamese publisher sending 3000$ in fake leads and getting paid. Then the network's funds being reversed (going negative in profits).

Unfortunately if you are in one of those countries you have a very very low chance of getting in.

Thanks in advance.

I think MaxBounty accepts people from Latin America. Just make a unique and good quality application and answer all questions in phone call thoughtfully. Dont exageratte your skill like "I make 20k$/month online.". Say "RIght now I make roughly 2000$/month with other networks, but I am looking to expand this income with MaxBounty."

Return to Top CPAhero