First Post Last Post
[May 3rd 2017 Update] My Youtube Super Star + Adsense Earnings journey
Dear cpahero COMMUNITY

Today is going to be the beginning of my 90 DAYS journey

I started a channel 0 views 0 subs, SO TODAY is day one of my 90 days journey, 89 days to go

MY Ultimate goal 200k subscribers and $70000 to $100000 in earnings

Note: i will update this journey TWICE a week on friday night / monday night

Thank you guys , i would highly appreciate some in putt + support to this journey with some tips/tricks
or just motivation from you guys , will mean the world to me thank you + i LOVE YA'LL

AFTER 90 DAYS HAVE PASSED AND I REACH MY GOAL OF 200K SUBS + $70K TO $100K IN EARNING...

i will pick 3 members for a whopping $2000 each prize $6k in total , NO JOKE I AM DEAD SERIOUS .

So let's o it baby let's get that mullaaaaaaa yeeeey

80 DAYS TO GO

Update [May 3rd 2017]
  • 1 Channel created 10 days ago left to mature for the past 10 days ''of course while not RELAXING but working on new CPAGRIP Project ;)''

• 2 So Today created branding for the channel icon + banner

• 3 Added social links to the channel + description for the channel

• 4 Added keywords to the channel

• 5 Created 16 backlinks linking back to the channel , 8 using longtail keywords , and 8 main keywords + pinged all those links using link wheel

Very sorry for not updating the past 10 days cause i had to let the channel to mature
i should of told ya'll but i was a bit toooo busy to login , work + family you know guys .
0 to 200K subs in 90 days...!!!! Is it from one channel? What type of videos you are planning?

It's going to be interesting for sure... keenly watching your progress. And, ALL THE BEST
Good luck with your journey! How are you going to receive such amount of subscribers in so little time? What`s your niche?
0 to 200K subs in 90 days. you almost cant do this Smile. youtube now is very difficult to do this
I saw many youtubers getting many subs with live streams (sub for sub, giveaway, etc)
Your goal sounds impressive! So have you already managed to reach your goal?
Nice, good luck for your journey hope to reach to the same lvl in one day.
Good luck for your journey
its interesting
200k sub in 90 days its hard to do that
You started two weeks ago, but no updates yet. You said twice a week. Have you quit already?

200k subs in 90 days should be impossible.. But I'm rooting for you. Good luck sir.
(04-18-2017, 03:29 PM)Dol14 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.0 to 200K subs in 90 days...!!!! Is it from one channel? What type of videos you are planning?

It's going to be interesting for sure... keenly watching your progress. And, ALL THE BEST

YES from one channel ;) , i will share the channel name at the end of the
90 days but only if i meet my 200k subs target okie
@cpahera, First of all good luck for your journey, and would like to know are you really female marketer?

Cheers
Nice share, good luck for your journey...what niche your youtube video?
Nice kind of journey, I remember when I was trying to reach similar goal to you ^^
Keep up your work, bro!
No update for last couple of weeks, did this journey got crushed? i am afraid
Waiting for update. very intersting subject but, no updates from you.. you got channel banned..?
Good luck on your journey, how do you plan on getting so many subscribers,in that time frame?
Well i know it's a long road, but i hope the success for you, work hard ;)
Sorry but i have a question, how many subscribe have your channel got? i think you will not reach your target Smile
Would have been interesting following but it seems the op has given up already.
(05-21-2017, 12:11 PM)MrR Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.No update for last couple of weeks, did this journey got crushed? i am afraid

It seems op decided to face youtube reality.
Lol

Return to Top CPAhero