First Post Last Post
My 4 hour/week journey - 266$/day
Are you still on this journey? If so please update us so we can hear more about it.
You are trying to earn spending just 4 hours.I got many people who spend 12+ hours but cant get a penny.Good luck.
(07-17-2016, 06:02 PM)rlddev Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.CpaGrip is a good alternative to CPAlead. I did not have any issues with them until now
Clickbank rules them all. Better choice of CPA offers not some mambo jambo lockers
Good up the good work.....

Wish you the best.....
Wishing you loads of success and luck! Will be following along.
It's a great idea! Share the experience...I will follow the publications from you.
Very unique.. good luck utilizing it! Hope you do well Smile I'll follow this journey
I'm just learning... and I hope that it works, cause I want to try...
Best of luck! How is the journey coming along, are you keeping at it? How true to 4 hours/week have you stayed?
Great journey i am whishing you the best, keep it up and you will get there
If you're making money from adsense, from doing reviews on adult websites

but crakrevenue isnt accepting your website, try Peerfly perhaps? Or sextoy affiliate websites.

Keep going mate. 200/day is very good.
Good luck on your journey! Hope you come back and keep us updated.
I need your answer. what content do you have on your website? articles ?
Hi, I haven't update my journey for a long time.
I collected a lot of experience, I had a lot of success and many failures.

Failures:
- Once I have get Google manual penalty for my all websites, my traffic and income fell by 70%.
- I could remove manually penalties just from 2 websites
- I lost two friends because of business disputes

Successes:
- I made money for an own house in 2016 via my websites
- I built valuable websites with $2500+ monthly income
- I learned to build big websites with huge database in just month, I can analyze some millions domain / day (I use more servers).

But I am not satisfied. I can made money for comfortable life and I can spend lot of time with my family, but I can't hit the BIG Money, for example $100K/month, for luxury life.
I can build very clever online website analyzers (I have list with 310M domains), but I can't break out of the box, because my main revenue is the G. Ads, and my SEO/CRO clients.
I believe, I can build $100.000 / monthly websites, but I have not found it on my way.
I hope, I will Succeed in 2017.
Hope you success, all the best to you. I'm still figuring how to start my first campaign. Learning now.
(02-18-2017, 09:30 AM)Akka Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hi, I haven't update my journey for a long time.
I collected a lot of experience, I had a lot of success and many failures.

Failures:
- Once I have get Google manual penalty for my all websites, my traffic and income fell by 70%.
- I could remove manually penalties just from 2 websites
- I lost two friends because of business disputes

Successes:
- I made money for an own house in 2016 via my websites
- I built valuable websites with $2500+ monthly income
- I learned to build big websites with huge database in just month, I can analyze some millions domain / day (I use more servers).

But I am not satisfied. I can made money for comfortable life and I can spend lot of time with my family, but I can't hit the BIG Money, for example $100K/month, for luxury life.
I can build very clever online website analyzers (I have list with 310M domains), but I can't break out of the box, because my main revenue is the G. Ads, and my SEO/CRO clients.
I believe, I can build $100.000 / monthly websites, but I have not found it on my way.
I hope, I will Succeed in 2017.

You seem to have come a long way in the past few years (congrats btw Smile ), keep working towards your goals and im sure you will be hitting that 100k month very soon
(08-04-2015, 02:58 PM)Akka Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hi guys! I think, my journey will be a little unique. I don't search small niche, and I want traffic from just search engines.

My method:
1. I downloaded this list, and I built a keywords list with the highest Adsense CPC's words: hxxp://grepwords.com/1000000-top-high-paying-cpc-adwords-adsense-keywords-2015/
2. I signed up to CPAlead, I will search campaign for my keywords (dating, insurance, etc.).
3. I have an own builted bulk domain analyzer script (like Woorank, and Cutestat).
4. I will make subdomains for my money keywords (forex., dating., insurance., etc.)
5. I have tons of live domain names, I will bulk upload to analyze specific domain names for specific subdomain:
xyzforex.com to forex.mysiteurl.com
xyzdating.com to dating.mysiteurl.com
etc.
6. I will buy GSA SER and Websidekicks Multiblogger for tier1/tier2/tier3 linkbuilding for my subdomains.
7. I relax and listen...

I will on every monday load a new URL list for my tool, and I start a new GSA SER campaign.
I don't know, what will happen, but I hope it will be good project.

Guys, I will answer all your questions, except for my website's URL.
(PS.: If you have any ideas to my project, welcome it.)

How much you make per day now?

Return to Top CPAhero