My First real Payment of $423 at 14 days training program (anyone can do it!)
Last year, there was a training program launched for free called "Project Breakthrough" it's a system to train folks how to create an online stream that generating some money.

The case is: since this program was free I decided to join it and I had finished all 14 days training program while I started making some easy earning at the company. (I was completely newbie)

But the problem was, they required a minimum of $250 you have to reach in order to get paid your money.

Here were many questions rolling in my head, What if they won't pay me? What if I can't make $250? what if it was a scam?

the surprise is I could make +$400 with little work and there you are my payment proof.
[Image: frt5.jpg]

And this My earning at the company
Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Now! the bad news is that program is closed for now, they launch a new program but it isn't free (it cost you about $189 monthly). so we don't have a deal here I think!.

The Good news is: after months of researching and waiting. I found such as the last program called "Yoonla CPA program", and yes it is international, means you can make some extra money with this new launch wherever you are.

Is it a scam?
No, I don't think so because there are many reasons that they wouldn't scam you - one big reason is that this new system launched by Reno Van Boven a famous internet entrepreneur, so he wouldn't risk his reputation.

Payment proof (minimum is $50, Not $250 as the last one and it paid NET30) will update here after I get My first payment So if you register now this means you will support me to get it faster and you get into the program earlier too so you can make some $$$ from now.

You can creat your new membership here (it's a FREE membership)
Any question you welcome!
Got My earning last Thursday in $162 PayPal Received from Yoonla CPA program!

So they pay, What're you waiting for?!

Return to Top CPAhero