My Free Tool of the Day- BackLink Shark 1.3.7.4
I'm fairly new here, and I'm still trying to get my feet wet. But my plans are to contribute all of the crap that I have access to. I am big on quality and not quantity, which means that everything that I offer will be of great quality, easy to access or download with no red tape. Plus I plan to share as much information as I can to whatever forum I join. Never been a leech, don't plan on starting now.
I plan to offer a tool a day..... Lets get it

Lets talk about the software I have to offer Today.

Every one knows what a backlink is, especially if you are into SEO. But do you know the importance of a backlink? Probably not. After you get done reading this you will find out why you need to use backlink shark and how it can help you get the backlinks needed to climb the search engines.

What are backlinks?

Backlinks are actual links that connected toward your site. They are either connected or directed. Sometimes you can build inbound links which are considered referral links. Backlinks are like avenue pathways that allow you to connect back and forth between related sites. The more backlinks you have to your site, the more important it is in the search engines. Backlinks are important because Google consider websites with a lot of quality backlinks more relevant and important than other websites for search query.

Lets find the importance behind a backlink and your website.

Search engines use backlinks to determine the relevance of a keyword to a website. They do this by looking at the amount of quality backlinks a website has. Yes having backlinks is important but you must understand that it's not all about quantity, it's much more about quality. The better the backlink the better your ranking. You don't want to link back to your site with a link that is trash, it will only bring your rankings down.

Searche ngines look at the content of the website that is pointing back at your site to determine the relevancy. If you have a site that talks about cars but you are backlinking to a food website then more than likely you aren't going to rank very high.The more relevant the backlink content, the better the quality.

Using Backlink Shark can help you obtain natural links slowly which is very important because search engines totally respect backlinks that are built over time. It's just natural. Getting massive backlinks overnight is idiotic and should be frowned upon on people who are actually trying to build a solid business.

Building backlinks in slow motion will entice people to visit and the only way you can do that is through backlinking slow and naturally. Backlinks helps people find your site and without it you are pretty much settin yourself up for failure.

Although it's not the end all be all, it's still an important factor is SEO and shouldn't be overlooked. It has to play a part in your optimizing methods because it can bring tons of organic traffic. And organic traffic is what earns you money.

There are hundreds of SEO tools out there and it would take you a lifetime to get through half of them. Many of them aren't worth the time, while there are some that you can get great results. If you are still trying to get a hold of a tool that can help you build backlinks. Take a look at Backlink Shark, and try for as long as you like. Please come back and let me know how it worked out for you.

Get access while you can because tools are taken down and moved after 3 days!
All downloads come with a virus scan!

Link Not Working
Do backlinks even work anymore? My websites have been blacklisted every since using any of these backlink tools.
Of course backlinks still work. But with the updates Google has implemented, it's important when you build backlinks to your site, that you do it right. Gone are the days where you can just blast your site with thousands of backlinks. Now you have to be strategic with it. I work with many affiliate marketers who want to build reputation through backlinking and it's a process. Blasting backlinks should only be done to your third tier links not your money site.

So to answer your question, yes backlinks still work and are still very much effective, you just can be sloppy with it.
I just want to ask if your tool still working or not.. or it can be hit your page i mean its a bad tool to down your page or ban.?
Would love to see a few thousand more members like yourself on this forum. I really like it here, but it's not a daily visit for me because the good content is sporadic. Anywho...thanks for the share. It really seems that people are confused about how to use a tool like this.

This type of tool is for your Tier 3 sites only as stated by @sacback above.

So you have your Money Site (never use a tool here, build manually) <<< Tier 2 (Tumblr, Blogspot, Weebly, Twitter, etc.) <<< Tier 3 (Blog comments, article directories, guestbooks, forum profiles, social bookmarks, etc.) <<< Backlink Tool blasting links to these
(06-21-2017, 09:32 AM)mylove084 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I just want to ask if your tool still working or not, everyone unlocked pls respond

The poster above you has already given instructions on how to use it posted on the same day as your response, so yes, it still works.
(06-21-2017, 08:08 AM)prowebwriter Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Would love to see a few thousand more members like yourself on this forum. I really like it here, but it's not a daily visit for me because the good content is sporadic. Anywho...thanks for the share. It really seems that people are confused about how to use a tool like this.

This type of tool is for your Tier 3 sites only as stated by @sacback above.

So you have your Money Site (never use a tool here, build manually) <<< Tier 2 (Tumblr, Blogspot, Weebly, Twitter, etc.) <<< Tier 3 (Blog comments, article directories, guestbooks, forum profiles, social bookmarks, etc.) <<< Backlink Tool blasting links to these

I think this is something that must people have to understand. Like you stated @prowebwriter; never, ever use tools like this on your money site. Tools such as GSA and backlink Shark are meant to be used on tier 2 and 3 so help push your money site up the ranks.

The big thing is, we have to learn how to use these tools and patient along the way. That's when you get the better results.
Your tool still working or not? and how to get proxy
Can anyone tell whether this tool is working or not?
Link is dead. I mean, download one that leads from that blog to download the tool.
OP, can you udate your blog with new dll link? Thanks
Lock removed, as link to tool does not work.

Return to Top CPAhero