My Journey To Consistent Cpa Profits
Hello I'm dez and i have been on and offline since 2009 failing miserably. I have made some profits but no consistent. I was once one of those guys that bought every ebook and software thinking that there will be a short cut to making a steady online income. I used auto blogs for a while and used to build them for others. About $225 a month to run that business and i only made $.80 cents in my niche. I did have some short lived success with auto blogs though. I was under a marketers wing and i woke up onc day and say that he was never really going to teach a man to fish and decided to branch out on my own. I had to pay $37 a month for that forum and it was scattered. I joined a cpa forum cause i heard it was the best way to make money online without selling anything and i became a paid member of the forum. I was supposed to be a lifetime member but they recently changed that hid all methods it seems so i decided to find someone else and ended up here. I did learn about the instagram cpa trick from there but my accounts got banned life caught up with me blah blah blah. I actually made money with that method in under 24 hours and i have been hooked on cpa every since.

I have always did things more black hat and i still plan to do some methods that way but I'm giving myself the goal to master the white hat way to cpa profits.
I have downloaded a couple of ebooks and I'm also making my own modern day marketing site so my time is limited. I also have kids but i currently have no job. I'm a real hustler in the streets where i live and if that's not allowed please take it off i'm just giving people the real me and what they should expect. Of course my goal right now is to get to 100 a day but any income is good as long as it consistent being things can always be scaled up that are working.

One of my biggest problems was jumping all over the place back in the day and not sticking to one thing. That will definitely make you fail fast. On top of that the right mindset knowing that this is work but when done correctly it will be off before i didn't have that mindset. You can't set it forget without doing some work first. Also I never tracked anything and all that is changing now. I took a year break from being online and now i'm back and ready to [email protected] the code and finally make consistent profits. Also i don't have to worry about banned accounts with the white hat way.

So cool ya'll know a bit bout me now and i'm glad to be here. Anything helpful is very much appreciated. Right now i'm going to find the best method that appeals to me and try it. The Main Goal is to make a consistent income online everyday building up to $100 a day and then beyond. My next post will be methods i plan to use. I'm determined to make this a successful journey!
Ok this Is what i plan to do. I have been online for a long time. Seo Niche sites and set it and forget is where it's for me. I have did auto blogs for the longest basically since i started out from wealthy affiliate. There was a guy named roger rowe and even though i don't really like his forum that i had to pay $37 a month and now i kind of understand but some of us in that forum were afraid to go on our own. Norma rickman and her now ex husband helped me change my name servers for the first time and really helped me in that forum. I also met bill davis and he's a really cool guy that runs internet marketing muscles. There's a free part but i wanted the extra speed methods. i build auto blogs all the time and it really never worked cause i did not build them right.

Well i took a year off to re-evaluate everything and i just read and i woke up to a lot of stuff. Roger will always be my idol it took me by the hand and showed me but at the time i just didn't understand. I got a 32k workers comp check the 3 years later and invested in a crash course. i literally made 160 auto blogs using subdomains pointing at my offer. I did not have a decent site cause i did not seo. I knew keyword research but i really didn't understand seo and didn't want to deal with it at the time.

I used to ask questions like does article marketing still work and what about auto blogs with cpa. No answer at all just people viewing my message and not wanting to give a piece to puzzle. So i decided to leave and i have a bipolar disorder so i started talking major ish in a big way so that every single marketer that followed me saw. I decided no more clickbank no more amazon and i got rejected from ebay at the time. No telling how many accounts i had but i would use this mobile ad thing i believe called moby or something like that and that was after i became a member of cpa fix which is now affiliatefix stayed there two months and they gave an getting started ebook and then i saw they had a dojo. you had to be a paid member to be a dojo member cause this is where marketers like william souza and greg davis give some really good methods that actually work. I tried the instagress with instagram deal and 24 hours later i'm making money but it was short lived before they have mass planner and follow liker. So i kept getting banned and didn't want to actually pay for anything at the time.

I know i downloaded a couple of methods and i think the adult niche with seo sites using my auto blog redirection method, authority backlinks software and tricks and instagram all bringing traffic to the site I'll eventually get those free sign ups. My goal is 100 per day per site and then 300 per day per site. I actually live in tulsa what we call thug town oklahoma and there's so many people here that grew up in foster care like me 56 homes to be exact in 5 years and my first 2 years of being an adult i catch a felony i get that expunge after 6 months. I moved to arkansas and started a new life. I got a felony up there over a stupid threatening text messages that's literally ruined my life so i type in job for felons and came across inbox dollars 4 months later i get a 30 buck check and then i have been hooked. I started out in wealthy affiliate where they bash new people btw great place for leads cause that's how i was found and actually made a 300 page site on refurbished cameras that made adsense money when it was easy to do that. I got banned for adsense in 2012 and open another account through fiverr that got banned 3 days later. Found a different way for adsense that i may share but i got to make sure everything still is working cause the trends change so much.

So i have a problem with rambling sometimes but i'm sticking with adult niches, mini seo sites, email list, best backlinks and i have scrapebox but i use it for other things. I want to learn to build everything naturally the white hat way so i can finally know i can set up a business that will make money and be set and forget. Also i would love to start selling on flippa. But lets get to this 100 a day finally something i have never achieved being online for the last 8 years since i took a year off.

One thing i will never forget to do again is track. Seo to me matters period now once you have a great site and the best authority backlinks the whole entire site easy to navigate down to the point and easy to read can't forget those email list either. I am going to do everything the right way and then target felons and people in my position in my city how to do this cause i'm recording myself the whole time every step and then from that i'm going to test on people and then if that's working great i'm dropping that on my authority site.

One thing i did learn over the years is if you don't focus on one thing you will fail very fast! 9 years proof. take one thing and master it and then scale it up to what you want then move on.

My first goal 100 a day
second goal 200 a day
third goal 300 a day and if i achieve this right here i will be happy and i'm trying to do this per site.

So Next update i'll let you guys know how i'm doing. Once i get the appropriate amount of post then i'll be able to post the link to the site i found free $50 when you sign up 1000 different types of niches and hell i love free sign ups with a CC. Lots of perves do this online when i was younger about 18 just aged out of foster care i was one of them lol I'm not going to lie i keep it real. I feel like this will be easy especially growing the social profile and redirecting traffic. So i'll let you guys know once its set up use some backlinks tricks right after and try to update you guys every couple of days.

Thanks for viewing guys i'll try posting more but there are so much methods that i want to absorb and then maybe twist hopefully for a better outcome. I learned from one forum never be afraid to try something cause it might work but if you don't track it wont work. I was discouraged from trying new things and i hope this forum alone helps me reach my goals. So i'm going whitehat seo building the adult site and then after that driving traffic to where it's automated and sit back and collect checks finally live that laptop lifestyle that i bore the crap out of my friends with my so called "fantasies and not real thinking" internet marketing talk mainly cpa cause i love cpa.

Very important quote and being i'm 30 this year i'm going to take it to heart and really practice it.

"you must spend a year doing what others wont so you can spend years doing what others cant!"

Don't ever let anybody discourage you. So many people that i started out with up there i believe possibly close to 100k a year now and i'm trying to break out my bs shell and surpass that i want to eventually do 100k every month but i'll start with this and take this money into paid advertisement for big ticket commission items. I do have a programmer that's a best friend of mine and eventually we will create something and drop. But who will trust you and buy from you if you're selling or preaching methods you don't use. Please don't be like me make it in your first 6 months not 9 years. Until next time guys I'm out.
Ive hear of quite a few people making a killing with CPA. I love this game. I make $200 a week so far but baby steps
(01-26-2017, 02:05 AM)atroberts6673 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Ive hear of quite a few people making a killing with CPA. I love this game. I make $200 a week so far but baby steps

Care to share what you are doing? I'm still in the process of getting things going. I've been focusing on an authority site lately.
(01-26-2017, 02:21 AM)Getguap101 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(01-26-2017, 02:05 AM)atroberts6673 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Ive hear of quite a few people making a killing with CPA. I love this game. I make $200 a week so far but baby steps

Care to share what you are doing? I'm still in the process of getting things going. I've been focusing on an authority site lately.

When i first started out, I was only making about $40 a day with PPC which sucks now I advertise a bunch of different avenues, mainly offer exchanges...meaning you fill out my offer I fill out yours. I advertise this service and get quite the response from people. I made $900 in 6 hours last week just from 1 facebook group
(01-26-2017, 05:46 PM)atroberts6673 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(01-26-2017, 02:21 AM)Getguap101 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

When i first started out, I was only making about $40 a day with PPC which sucks now I advertise a bunch of different avenues, mainly offer exchanges...meaning you fill out my offer I fill out yours. I advertise this service and get quite the response from people. I made $900 in 6 hours last week just from 1 facebook group

I would like to learn more about that pm me
Good journey i am following you. please update regularly
(01-31-2017, 05:23 AM)mhtareq Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Good journey i am following you. please update regularly

Thanks I'll be sure to do so but I may change this thread I'm thinking Instagram, Twitter and CPA with dating niche. Been doing a little research and looking for an good SEO course a personal blog authority site is what I've been working on lately. I'll update more later on today and let you guys know my progress.
Well, I took some time to update myself on things and SEO will be an ongoing process for me because of all the rapid changes on the internet constantly. I'm picking today to stop procrastinating and start taking some action. With a lot of thought when it all boils down to it i want to master Cpa and that will take much more than just SEO. Content, Video and File locking gives me so many twists and ideas I can use my own of course along with a proven method.

Instagram Keeps Popping out at me in many forums. I made my easiest money on Instagram. It was in less than 24 hours. I read an ebook called gangstagram cash, I took off from there. I will not let life get ahead of me this time.

I have already started working on a WordPress site for a local entertainment company here in Oklahoma. We have agreed on the download or file locking method for his site and I shall receive 30% of revenue that it makes monthly along with him being an affiliate under me through CPA lead for 6 months and I earn 10% on every dollar of that revenue too ;).

There is a mastering local SEO course that I plan to unlock from this forum. I will study and implement this with the site I'm creating being that it's for local musicians better learn SEO properly for this. This will be done in my free time while Instagram is running on auto pilot. So Please Be Patient for the SEO information it will come soon.

First off I apologize if this journey is confusing. To sum it up I'll be learning SEO to master that and implement it with cpa, I will also be running offers on Instagram.

I'm setting up 2 Instagram accounts to CPA offer today. This is how I plan to do it below.

Niche-Dating
2 Instagram accounts
1 account direct linking with a free domain name cloaking affiliate URL
1 account linking to a landing pagecCollecting emails redirecting
with a free dating ebook and redirect to CPA offer
2 Twitter accounts
1 account direct linking with a free domain name cloaking affiliate URL
1 account linking to a landing pagecCollecting emails redirecting
with a free dating ebook and redirect to CPA offer

Tools I Will Use
google URL shortener
instaposter
instabuilder
free hosting to host a landing page
Article Marketing-To Practice Seo
Youtube Marketing-To Practice Seo

Well, There you have it. keeping it simple so I can test and scale up winnin campaigns instead of never making consistent profits. I don't think I'm putting too much on myself this way and hoping for a positive return like I had last time. I feel that since I can set Instagram on auto pilot then I can study SEO and practice in that time that Instagram is doing the thing.

Once SEO is mastered i will dig deep into flipping sites. To me that's like flipping houses small investments for big returns but for right now it's one step a time. I'll get there when the time is right.

BTW Is anyone making money with their scrapebox software?
I got drunk and fell asleep early I've not ashamed to say Smile but i wrote out the steps that i will take and what plugins, software's and method I will use. Sorry guys for procrastinating again but i'm bout to get into it. I am going to unlock camtasia so that i can record every step as i go along. i will also keep notes on notebook paper and on my laptop. I plan to stay organized so i will be making a new folder for every campaign that i do.

Time to get started. First thing is niche and keyword reseach and then setting up my accounts and downloading pictures in my niche. half of them i will watermark with my link to my offer. Wish me luck on this journey.
Hey bud, its crazy how much you sound just like me. I can certainly relate to most of your stories...Im back at it with cpa myself..i will be following your post, keep us updated.
(02-08-2017, 12:13 PM)choon Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hey bud, it's crazy how much you sound just like me. I can certainly relate to most of your stories...I'm back at it with CPA myself..I will be following your post, keep us updated.

I definitely will. I'm in the process of building things out right now currently. Staying organized and tracking will definitely be key for me. It's normally where the failing starts for me. But no more of that this year!
Thank you for share this with us! thank you as always.....
So time for an update. Life stuff has been going on that's a little more important than being on the net so I haven't been on in a while. This is what I have done so far. I downloaded 100 pictures in my niche and made an Instagram profile. I then made a landing page with my offer telling the key reasons to sign up. I made a google+ profile for this niche too. I used blogger instead of WordPress to make the landing page. I did this cause there is a trick with blogger to post affiliate links to facebook but I have not built a fan page for this yet being that the Instagram account already got banned. by the time it got banned I had 122 followers and 50 pictures up with hashtags. Today I'm going to scheme and see if I can get that account unbanned.

I also used google URL shortener so I can track my clicks. Since I still have the landing page I can still do the article, twitter or youtube marketing. I figured I would do twitter cause I want to be able to market anytime wherever and as long as I have things I can do on the phone then it's possible.

I have done a lot of thinking about SEO and cpa etc. My lifestyle is getting busier and I'm soon to start an electrical apprentice gig so I honestly will have less time to be online. Paid advertisement is starting to look easier and more appealing to me. I'm all about less work more profits so I'm trying to figure this all out.

but back to the subject here are the steps I took before the ban
1. Downloaded and activated free VPN for windows 10
2. Found Relevant Keyword To Name Campaign
3. Created Gmail Using That Keyword
4.Built Landing Page In Blogger With Cpa Offer
5.Used Google URL Shortener To Shorten Landing page Link
6.Created Instagram Profile With Keyword and Cpa Offer Link
7. Posted 10 Pictures With No Hashtags
8.Followed 92 People
10.Went to Sleep
11. Woke up to 53 Followers
12. posted 20 more pictures No hashtags(some would say find someone like me links in bio-this is where I messed up)
13. Found others in my niche and followed their followers
14. By afternoon I had 78 Followers
15. posted 20 more pictures 10 with hashtags
16. checked my followers at 2 pm 122 followers
17. started following more people
18. My phone logged me out
19. Instagram account disabled
20. Requested re-activation

So I got an email from them to write this code down and my username and date and take a picture with this visible with both hands and face in the picture. Being that I built this as a female account and it's in the dating niche I can't take the picture myself. This duck dynasty beard Will keep that account disabled. So I asked my girlfriend to do it and I will update you guys if it still stays banned.

If so I will build it out again and this time take the process slow and use instaposter this time. Tax money is also coming soon and i plan to invest more into this business.

Well Guys Until The Next Update.......
Goodluck mate, . Even i'm into this CPA with instagram , never made a dime though. But managed to get 4k followers altogether. I will check your thread everyday keep it updated.
Your journey i very detailed, and pretty fun to read. So, good luck with it!
Love to read your journey. keep up and update soon. waiting for it.
Enjoyed reading your journey, I hope they unban your account soon!
I honestly hope the op achieve success, with all the actions you took hopefully this time once and for all you'll achieve 100/day..I always think that we need a good mentor to guide us in this cpa business and once we've taste some success we'll buy/subsribe to any products he/she sells.

Following this thread.

Return to Top CPAhero