First Post Last Post
My Journey to $600 Per Day
Let me introduce myself..I started IM Career in 2012.After so many failures ,i never left the hope and finally I am earning $600 per day using free Traffic.

My 90% Traffic is from Facebook.I don't spend a single penny for advertisements...My Method is go as much viral as you can and see the Magic
Can you more explain about your method plz
Do you have a facebook fan page? Do you explain pls?
Here goes my today's earning at peerfly :

Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

(12-12-2014, 02:30 PM)bestblackhatforum.eu Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Can you more explain about your method plz

This is based on Viral Facebook Script..Keep looking at Facebook Trends and go Viral with scripts for the same.

(12-12-2014, 02:47 PM)shaban80 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Do you have a facebook fan page? Do you explain pls?

Although I do have fanpages,My method have nothing to do with fanpage..it's 100% based on viral script and current trends..
Great journey and nice earnings m8. Good luck with your journey.
Wooooaaoh man great earning i hope i will reach that milestone one day.
Well done! Can you tell me more about your fail methodes?
Thant is an intersting journy will follow you
nice earning hope i can reach this one day.
Very Interesting journey.
Care to share your method with us?

All the best to you bro.
Wow this is really impressing I must start following U and i wonder why many of us are not making anything at all .......
Could you please give some more insights on the Viral script you are talking about?
Great journey and earning keep it up.
I am with you.. watching everyday.. thanks for sharing
Great earnings, do you use a cloaker?
Well i lost over 180 days, and still don't get earn anything.
All this site scam and nothing earn money.
I can't find job and internet total scam ;/

help please go, ;/
(12-26-2014, 10:15 AM)Black0ps8 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Great earnings, do you use a cloaker?

Yes..Sometimes,I do bro

(12-26-2014, 10:50 AM)Astern Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Well i lost over 180 days, and still don't get earn anything.
All this site scam and nothing earn money.
I can't find job and internet total scam ;/

help please go, ;/

Bro..I do agree that most of the IM stuffs are Scams,there are some genuine also..
Remember one thing,what we gives to other,comes back to us manifold.
So we should also avoid BH..If you want help ,PM me.
Best of luck with the journey!
Make sure you invest the earned money in long-term projects afterwards though because I am sure you know by now that this kind of stuff is not reliable. I mean, you can get viral and earn a few thousand dollars, but it will go down as quickly.
(12-26-2014, 01:01 PM)Cricket1 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Best of luck with the journey!
Make sure you invest the earned money in long-term projects afterwards though because I am sure you know by now that this kind of stuff is not reliable. I mean, you can get viral and earn a few thousand dollars, but it will go down as quickly.

Thanks Bro..Yes I am trying to invest for a long term project...

My Today's earning from Adworkmedia --

[Image: NiL9tQR.png]
Do you use content lockers or just promote direct offers?
And viral script is it something like invite 5 people to access content or its just share button?
Also do you first build up fan pages before you start banking or you just spam everywhere until it becomes viral by script?
Sounds sick.
Lol'd at everyone begging for your method too...lmao

Return to Top CPAhero