First Post Last Post
My Journey to $600 Per Day
Good luck my friend! I will follow you! Hope you have good result
(12-12-2014, 02:22 PM)honestsoul Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Let me introduce myself..I started IM Career in 2012.After so many failures ,i never left the hope and finally I am earning $600 per day using free Traffic.

My 90% Traffic is from Facebook.I don't spend a single penny for advertisements...My Method is go as much viral as you can and see the Magic

i need the method please PM me if you can it's pleasure from you to do that for me i work on viral marketing too
This thread is old but viral traffic is still a thing. If anyone interested, i would recommend you to have a look at Viralism. It's a kind of a autopilot wp plugin that auto post content to your site, and you just have to share it on social networks. It's very easy to attract people because the content is trending at the time
(12-12-2014, 02:22 PM)honestsoul Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Let me introduce myself..I started IM Career in 2012.After so many failures ,i never left the hope and finally I am earning $600 per day using free Traffic.

My 90% Traffic is from Facebook.I don't spend a single penny for advertisements...My Method is go as much viral as you can and see the Magic

Can you please explain it more?

Return to Top CPAhero