First Post Last Post
My Method For Building Up VIRAL Twitter Accounts for free/cheap
[Image: YzOoyo8.png]
[METHOD STILL WORKING IN 2017]

-INTRO+STATS-
Spoiler :
This is the first of (hopefully) many Social Media guides that I'll be posting. Enjoy! Hope it helps someone:
Some of my stats from 2 of my accounts:
[Image: vYfKOrn.png]

[Image: 7706xOI.png?1]

*Covered the tweets to keep my accounts safe*

You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Points required: 50

Hope this has been helpful guys! Let me know!

[Image: dCkFHkL.png?1]
HI this is my first post in this awesome forum. hello to all .
Coming to this thread. OP has provided some good info for newbies.
I would like to tell u that the in the first method, unfollow has been stopped by twitter recently. Remaining all are nice points.

Thank u
(06-13-2016, 01:38 PM)manofsteel Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.HI this is my first post in this awesome forum. hello to all .
Coming to this thread. OP has provided some good info for newbies.
I would like to tell u that the in the first method, unfollow has been stopped by twitter recently. Remaining all are nice points.

Thank u

Thanks for the reply! The unfollow method is still working for me though
Thank you for this great article.I will test this method very soon.Thank you
(06-16-2016, 10:09 AM)kokikillara Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Thank you for this great article.I will test this method very soon.Thank you

Thanks! Enjoy!
This guide has helped allot of people and is still working! Check it out!
As anyone else tried this method without getting banned? I wanna know, before unlocking it. My twitter account is so precious to me.
Just unlocked it, looks very promising! Thanks for the share man.
(08-18-2016, 09:51 PM)dgrea8t Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.As anyone else tried this method without getting banned? I wanna know, before unlocking it. My twitter account is so precious to me.

LOL! I use it on all my accounts

(08-18-2016, 10:58 PM)barbar Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Just unlocked it, looks very promising! Thanks for the share man.

No problem! Enjoy!
This method is still working guys! Enjoy growing your twitter accounts!
Let see what this baby has to offer Smile awesome thanks
For who ever is working with twitter, this is nothing new, but is a good for people starting to build their own twitter.

I don't know if you forgot to mention or not, but in your 4. section. Is recommended to use proxy to create multiple accounts 1/3 ratio-ish depends, just to be on the safe side, especially because of cross posting. Nothing should be tied to your main, as that is a clear violation of the rules.

Cheers
(09-03-2016, 08:13 AM)Achi25 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.For who ever is working with twitter, this is nothing new, but is a good for people starting to build their own twitter.

I don't know if you forgot to mention or not, but in your 4. section. Is recommended to use proxy to create multiple accounts 1/3 ratio-ish depends, just to be on the safe side, especially because of cross posting. Nothing should be tied to your main, as that is a clear violation of the rules.

Cheers

Thanks mate
Dope. Thanks for sharing dude, really eager to grow my twitter accounts exponentially
(09-05-2016, 02:01 AM)CPAMelvin Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Dope. Thanks for sharing dude, really eager to grow my twitter accounts exponentially

Thanks mate! Enjoy!
This method is still working! Enjoy Guys! You can apply this with adult offers to make some easy earnings
Updated with more info! Also a bit of monetisation
Could i do when i use this method? CPA or Youtube?
Awesome very detailed guide and seems promising ...keep posting such methods .....rep+ added ;D
(11-01-2016, 04:27 AM)dhaval750 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Awesome very detailed guide and seems promising ...keep posting such methods .....rep+ added ;D

Hey mate! thanks allot!! :D

Return to Top CPAhero