First Post Last Post
My Newbie Journey 300$ a week (+Advice for the newbies)
Hello everyone i wont write too much this is the situation i was some months ago:
Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

i left cpa because of study and other stuff and i started again 1,5 month ago
this is my pending balance from 2 weeks now:
[Image: SM45cr9.png]

Im doing youtube with LP!

My advice for the newbies:
i know you have seen that alot times but believe me if you really try and be patient for sure (100%) you will earn, stop asking for methods or a way to give you 1000$ over a night use the content from the forums this is how i start and this is how we all start no one is gonna tell you how to earn $$$$ you must start from $ then $$ and then $$$ and so on....
You are already close to your target I think.
All the best to your journey ....keep updating
(03-09-2015, 01:52 PM)Dol14 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.You are already close to your target I think.
All the best to your journey ....keep updating
Thank you dude!
My goal is 100$ a day (now i am 70-80$ a day) but still im looking for something more stable youtube videos can get deleted at anytime thinking of seo now Smile
Hey i am a noob in CPA would you mind explaining what does "LP" stand for in your post where you said "Im doing youtube with LP!" thank you for your answer
(03-10-2015, 05:02 AM)nomansohail Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hey i am a noob in CPA would you mind explaining what does "LP" stand for in your post where you said "Im doing youtube with LP!" thank you for your answer

LP means Landing page.

the website you channel your traffic to is your landing page
Ah thank you very much for a quick response Smile
Good journy i will follow you. please updates
I'm at the start of this ... just starting today to actually do niche research and all that .. I'll try to work hard and hopefuly I'll get where you are at in time:D
Congratulation mate! keep up your great work. BTW, is this network Peerfly?
(03-12-2015, 02:12 PM)today1991 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Congratulation mate! keep up your great work. BTW, is this network Peerfly?
Thanks, no is cpagrip
Keep up the good work, and good luck with your journey
Hi @Ae0nF,

I'm glad to see that you're finally "On the right track now" Smile You're doing fine there, keep up the good work~

PS: By the way, would you mind to tell us, averagely how many video clips you're uploading daily to YT? Those LPs that you're using were "Pre-made" or you designed them yourself?
(03-23-2015, 05:54 AM)wilhb81 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hi @Ae0nF,

I'm glad to see that you're finally "On the right track now" Smile You're doing fine there, keep up the good work~

PS: By the way, would you mind to tell us, averagely how many video clips you're uploading daily to YT? Those LPs that you're using were "Pre-made" or you designed them yourself?

Hey mate thank you Smile

about 3-4 videos on week or less no much time because of study but i boost them with facebook ads so i with few videos i make enough money Smile
im not really good designer i edit them :P
Yes i amwith you i also depending on youtube and some competitors delete my video so the conversions decrease

now i study SEO better to be in the game
Looks like a nice journey! Any update on this?
Cool bro, congratulation!!!! !
Happy for you man keep it up never stop and the kesh will keep rolling in
NICE JOURNEY. HOPEFULLY, I'LL ALSO BE ABLE TO MAKE THAT MUCH IN SOME DAYS.
Congrats man! I haven't started my journey, but I plan on it!
You mentioned you use FB ads to boost. can u tell us what kind of demographics u usualy use? and what kind of CPM CTR you recive?

Return to Top CPAhero