First Post Last Post
My Newbie Journey 300$ a week (+Advice for the newbies)
I cannot agree with you more.Chasing the thousnds will get you no where.

(03-09-2015, 01:22 PM)Ae0nF Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hello everyone i wont write too much this is the situation i was some months ago:
Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

i left cpa because of study and other stuff and i started again 1,5 month ago
this is my pending balance from 2 weeks now:
[Image: SM45cr9.png]

Im doing youtube with LP!

My advice for the newbies:
i know you have seen that alot times but believe me if you really try and be patient for sure (100%) you will earn, stop asking for methods or a way to give you 1000$ over a night use the content from the forums this is how i start and this is how we all start no one is gonna tell you how to earn $$$$ you must start from $ then $$ and then $$$ and so on....
Congratulations, it encourages me a lot to work since I only have a week in CPA and seeing your post is happy.
(03-09-2015, 01:22 PM)Ae0nF Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hello everyone i wont write too much this is the situation i was some months ago:

i know you have seen that alot times but believe me if you really try and be patient for sure (100%) you will earn, stop asking for methods or a way to give you 1000$ over a night use the content from the forums this is how i start and this is how we all start no one is gonna tell you how to earn $$$$ you must start from $ then $$ and then $$$ and so on....

please provide some LP templates
Congratulation mate! keep up your great work. BTW, is this network Peerfly?

I also will do the same method you use now, and it seems to work !!
Thank you very much for a quick response Smile Hope you have a perfect journey
Thanks so much for the advice, i'll keep in mind and try to hold up.
He said he uses cpagrip and what is the best way to promote the offers? directly? redirect url or content locker?
Hello mate, thanks for your sharing, but i have few question.

1. do you create your own video which is you linked to your LP?
2. do you upload only to YT or also DM ?
3. if you don't mind could you please told the clue of your niches?

thanks...
I am fairly new to CPA so I will be following your journey!
Keep up the great motivational work.
I am patiently waiting for further updates!

Return to Top CPAhero