First Post Last Post
My Story of PPD Networks, CleanFiles & Finding CPALead [My Story, Timeline & Goals]
Hey readers Smile Here's my story, and my goal. Hope this brings some entertainment or interest to you! :smile:

In 2011, I joined FileIce. It wasn't because of earning yet, I actually did it hoping to bypass some surveys (lol) but realized I couldn't. I left it alone for a few months but then came back and tried to upload some files and spread them around. I uploaded something and promoted it on my Instagram (which had 36k followers) and just left it there for a few months. About 4 months later, I went back to FileIce and found my balance at $80 CDN. I was super happy about this and withdrew, but being me, still didn't work too much with the network.

In 2015 (yes long time), I remembered FileIce and was like "oh hey, I'm gonna go check it out". and I did. Through the years I got my Instagram [email protected] and now am at only 14k haha, but tried to promote a few things here and there. I got $0.01 per lead and was EXTREMELY, yes EXTREMELY frustrated to be getting ONE CENT per lead. I deleted my files and closed up my account with FileIce.

In 2016, I came across CleanFiles. Some people on ***** recommended it to me, so I decided to give it a go. It. Was. Godawful. No one could complete the surveys and said they were too difficult and CF had such horrible offers and EPC, it was sad. The whole forum and site was dead except for Ernie (a mod). After TWO WEEKS of my life I'll never get back and 0.38 (YES THIRTY EIGHT CENTS), I left CleanFiles.

But then, I found CPALead. I joined, and within the FIRST GODDAMN NIGHT I earned $2.00. This was a huge improvement from CleanFiles and FileIce, so I kept going and learned more about the place. I did one of their promo tasks and got $25 and then kept promoting my files everywhere. It's my first 3 weeks using the service and I'm finding good niches and still working
to accumulate traffic, but I'm doing well enough for now ;)

Not to mention, the people on there and how kind and helpful they all are. When I reached $6 (in 2 days), I was able to chat and started meeting a lot of people on their chat. Some of those people I now Skype every day. Not to mention the staff is super nice, I actually spent until about 1am talking to Peter (the CEO) and Justin is always amazingly helpful and always on top of things. Smile

I make about $2-10 per day now (just a start, I know) but it's pretty good considering I made 0.38 with Kyle and his sad, little CleanFiles network (sorry if you see this Kyle!), but I'm very happy with the results I've got with CPALead.

My goal for the end of March or mid April is to make $50-100 a day. I know it's possible because I've met people who make $1k a day haha but I'm not going to rely on getting that far just yet (but that's my ultimate endgame goal!) ;)

Final words - I'll be posting on here whenever my daily earning goes up and keeping you guys updated on my goals, and my progress, so you can follow my timeline around here if you want! Smile

If you want - you can skype me at EverlarkAsuna. I'm always on there (except while sleeping) basically haha. :D

Thanks for reading, Heroes.

--
Everlark
Looking forward on achieving your goals.
I am lazy as hell so I hadn't earned on cpalead.
CleanFiles is terrible. They used to be one of the best but now they are basically dead. The reason a lot of good offers are gone is because due to the lack of management people were completing their own offers which got rid of all advertisers.
(02-03-2016, 11:44 PM)BitcoinLord Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.CleanFiles is terrible. They used to be one of the best but now they are basically dead. The reason a lot of good offers are gone is because due to the lack of management people were completing their own offers which got rid of all advertisers.

Exactly, I'm honestly glad I left that network
(02-03-2016, 11:44 PM)BitcoinLord Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.CleanFiles is terrible. They used to be one of the best but now they are basically dead. The reason a lot of good offers are gone is because due to the lack of management people were completing their own offers which got rid of all advertisers.

We have taken a lot of steps to rid low quality traffic from our network in the last 4 months, and as a result, we were able to win back a lot of our best advertisers.

Not only did we hire staff to review account activity, we also put a lot of fraud prevention measures in place that will stop fraud at the click level, before a lead is ever generated.

We have also improved our technology quite a bit, including mobile ready file and link lockers.

I think we could win back your business if you're willing to give us another try.
(02-04-2016, 11:54 AM)Cleanfiles Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

We have taken a lot of steps to rid low quality traffic from our network in the last 4 months, and as a result, we were able to win back a lot of our best advertisers.

Not only did we hire staff to review account activity, we also put a lot of fraud prevention measures in place that will stop fraud at the click level, before a lead is ever generated.

We have also improved our technology quite a bit, including mobile ready file and link lockers.

I think we could win back your business if you're willing to give us another try.

Is this Kyle? Anyway, I was a member of CF just a month ago and for three weeks only got $0.38. I thought maybe it was my traffic methods gone wrong but it's not, because immediately CPALead gave me $2.00 in a night for the same methods I used on CF. Care to explain?
Yes. A month ago we were still in the process of rebuilding the relationships with our advertisers. In the last two weeks, we've added offers from three major advertisers back into our inventory. We expect to have more advertisers than we ever had within the next month or so. We have learned from our mistakes and we are now making Cleanfiles better than it ever was.
(02-04-2016, 12:37 PM)Cleanfiles Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Yes. A month ago we were still in the process of rebuilding the relationships with our advertisers. In the last two weeks, we've added offers from three major advertisers back into our inventory. We expect to have more advertisers than we ever had within the next month or so. We have learned from our mistakes and we are now making Cleanfiles better than it ever was.

One thing you need to add is the ability to edit the pre-set template's HTML and CSS, not add your own but see what it's already made of. That's a huge reason I use CPALead.
(02-04-2016, 11:54 AM)Cleanfiles Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Sounds good. Ill wait a bit and see how to turns out Smile
Update: had an all time low today. $0 :( Depressing sight
Hi Ever, that's a inspiring story!

Congrats!! I will add you to skype.
I tried CleanFiles for a while again and still no results. It's actually kind of interesting that even after your changes, the CR rates are better on CPALead.
If you take a moment to check back with us I think you'll see we've bounced back and are doing quite well for our users.
(02-18-2016, 11:01 PM)Cleanfiles Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.If you take a moment to check back with us I think you'll see we've bounced back and are doing quite well for our users.

Can we use link locker of CPALead through their APIs...or we can lock links using their portal only?
I was looking for a network who provide dynamic link lockers through APIs , can anyone know please tell me..
@Everlark I like your writing styles... will you write for my sites?.... lol, just jocking.

Yes, network performance is very critical for our success. I am really happy that you tried different networks to find your Hot-Spot. keep working... success is just a matter of time.

All the best
(02-19-2016, 04:38 PM)Dol14 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.@Everlark I like your writing styles... will you write for my sites?.... lol, just jocking.

Yes, network performance is very critical for our success. I am really happy that you tried different networks to find your Hot-Spot. keep working... success is just a matter of time.

All the best
Thank you! It is important and takes a while to find what works for you, but when you do, you kind of know "this is the one" right away.
Was working with Cleanfiles before, until they no longer accepted Paypal as payment.
I'm looking forward to your updates. It's great that you've finally found the thing that works for you! Good luck with your earnings Smile
Sad to see no update to the journey,good luck with your yourney
Is this still making real money ?

(02-03-2016, 10:43 PM)Everlark Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hey readers Smile Here's my story, and my goal. Hope this brings some entertainment or interest to you! :smile:

In 2011, I joined FileIce. It wasn't because of earning yet, I actually did it hoping to bypass some surveys (lol) but realized I couldn't. I left it alone for a few months but then came back and tried to upload some files and spread them around. I uploaded something and promoted it on my Instagram (which had 36k followers) and just left it there for a few months. About 4 months later, I went back to FileIce and found my balance at $80 CDN. I was super happy about this and withdrew, but being me, still didn't work too much with the network.

In 2015 (yes long time), I remembered FileIce and was like "oh hey, I'm gonna go check it out". and I did. Through the years I got my Instagram [email protected] and now am at only 14k haha, but tried to promote a few things here and there. I got $0.01 per lead and was EXTREMELY, yes EXTREMELY frustrated to be getting ONE CENT per lead. I deleted my files and closed up my account with FileIce.

In 2016, I came across CleanFiles. Some people on ***** recommended it to me, so I decided to give it a go. It. Was. Godawful. No one could complete the surveys and said they were too difficult and CF had such horrible offers and EPC, it was sad. The whole forum and site was dead except for Ernie (a mod). After TWO WEEKS of my life I'll never get back and 0.38 (YES THIRTY EIGHT CENTS), I left CleanFiles.

But then, I found CPALead. I joined, and within the FIRST GODDAMN NIGHT I earned $2.00. This was a huge improvement from CleanFiles and FileIce, so I kept going and learned more about the place. I did one of their promo tasks and got $25 and then kept promoting my files everywhere. It's my first 3 weeks using the service and I'm finding good niches and still working
to accumulate traffic, but I'm doing well enough for now ;)

Not to mention, the people on there and how kind and helpful they all are. When I reached $6 (in 2 days), I was able to chat and started meeting a lot of people on their chat. Some of those people I now Skype every day. Not to mention the staff is super nice, I actually spent until about 1am talking to Peter (the CEO) and Justin is always amazingly helpful and always on top of things. Smile

I make about $2-10 per day now (just a start, I know) but it's pretty good considering I made 0.38 with Kyle and his sad, little CleanFiles network (sorry if you see this Kyle!), but I'm very happy with the results I've got with CPALead.

My goal for the end of March or mid April is to make $50-100 a day. I know it's possible because I've met people who make $1k a day haha but I'm not going to rely on getting that far just yet (but that's my ultimate endgame goal!) ;)

Final words - I'll be posting on here whenever my daily earning goes up and keeping you guys updated on my goals, and my progress, so you can follow my timeline around here if you want! Smile

If you want - you can skype me at EverlarkAsuna. I'm always on there (except while sleeping) basically haha. :D

Thanks for reading, Heroes.

--
Everlark

Return to Top CPAhero