My first payout in ogads. Traffic from SEO in 3 months.
Hi guys i just want to share my first payout in ogads
Here [Image: XIMyrvW.png]

$51.47 and $1 fee in paypal.. Thanks for seo methods and help of some members here for ideas and methods.. honestly i still not try to promote my website in instagram. or any landing page all traffic comes from SEO using long tale keywords is work well to me and link building and making a good onpage seo or high quality content that can rank your page to rank page 1.

Update:
Here the paypal payout as requested and i forgot to put it here
[Image: lAwUIO8.jpg]
(10-19-2016, 05:30 AM)arvinzx20 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hi guys i just want to share my first payout in ogads

$51.47 and $1 fee in paypal.. Thanks for seo methods and help of some members here for ideas and methods.. honestly i still not try to promote my website in instagram. or any landing page all traffic comes from SEO using long tale keywords is work well to me and link building and making a good onpage seo or high quality content that can rank your page to rank page 1.

congratulations man
(10-19-2016, 05:30 AM)arvinzx20 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hi guys i just want to share my first payout in ogads

M8 This is a "Unpaid" payment. Where is the payment proof, such as email of recieving payment on paypal or Paxum?
(10-20-2016, 04:54 AM)BitcoinLord Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

M8 This is a "Unpaid" payment. Where is the payment proof, such as email of recieving payment on paypal or Paxum?

Sorry for late i updated check the pic above.. i forgot to upload it..
Congo on your success bro , Can you please tell me what you do to get traffic
(10-20-2016, 04:54 PM)D3v1l rul3r Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Congo on your success bro , Can you please tell me what you do to get traffic

The traffic comes from organic search and onpage seo and offpage seo.. its works for me. since many marketters are using my keywords i looking for a longtail keyword even a small traffic but the result when i i tried long tail keyword i get a lot of traffic. in any different niche.. honestly blog is a good and easy to rank if you can make a blog that contains 500 to 1000 words in your content. you can rank it easy.
Congrats mate, SEO and Organic traffic are the best source and long term ways to earn $$$$. Just do the things, Sit back and Enjoy the results.
(10-22-2016, 06:32 AM)arvinzx20 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(10-20-2016, 04:54 PM)D3v1l rul3r Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Congo on your success bro , Can you please tell me what you do to get traffic

The traffic comes from organic search and onpage seo and offpage seo.. its works for me. since many marketters are using my keywords i looking for a longtail keyword even a small traffic but the result when i i tried long tail keyword i get a lot of traffic. in any different niche.. honestly blog is a good and easy to rank if you can make a blog that contains 500 to 1000 words in your content. you can rank it easy.

Can you please tell me what type of blog u r using for seo
1. paid blog (domain+hosting)
or
2. free blog on (blogger )
(10-22-2016, 06:32 AM)arvinzx20 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.The traffic comes from organic search and onpage seo and offpage seo.. its works for me. since many marketters are using my keywords i looking for a longtail keyword even a small traffic but the result when i i tried long tail keyword i get a lot of traffic. in any different niche.. honestly blog is a good and easy to rank if you can make a blog that contains 500 to 1000 words in your content. you can rank it easy.

Each post is 500-1000 words, or just on a static homepage?
Nice earning, hey do you track where your visitor coming from? I mean from desktop or mobile visitor?
Congrats and scale with new articles to gain more traffic! If its whitehat than adsense is also an option

Update:
you promot in IG ? what the method you use ? can you tell me ?
(10-22-2016, 09:54 AM)D3v1l rul3r Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(10-22-2016, 06:32 AM)arvinzx20 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Can you please tell me what type of blog u r using for seo
1. paid blog (domain+hosting)
or
2. free blog on (blogger )

hosting is free from blogspot and domain is paid

Traffic comes from organic search facebook and twitter if we want to rank our post in blog we need facebook twitter and other socialmedia to boost your social signal that can boost your page to the top rankings.
I never tried to promote my niche in IG never tried it because i do not have tools to promote it there..

I using google analytic to track my visitors where they from and i added landing page that contains or asking name and email before they redirect to landing page.. i am collecting more emails because i think it can gives me more traffic in the future..
I already collected 400 plus emails for 1 niche .
Cool cool keep it up man! and tell us a bit more about your seo strategy!
(11-12-2016, 08:04 AM)mrsdownload Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Cool cool keep it up man! and tell us a bit more about your seo strategy!

i do not have any strategy i just choose a keyword or long tail keyword recommend by market samurai. it is the best keyword analysis. ever in my opinion and tested than long tail pro but it gives me additional info.
Also i use Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. it gives me good keyword to get more traffic..
Looks sick bro, good job and good luck
thanks for the tips btw

Update:

waow firsttime your payment ,good luck bro ,scale it up Smile
(11-21-2016, 08:41 PM)imking95 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Update:

waow firsttime your payment ,good luck bro ,scale it up Smile

Yeah this is my plan right now to scaling it up but the problem don't have knowledge in ppc i tried to advertise in facebook but i do not have any clicks or or my advertisement i think is not working.. or not acceptable to promote images in facebook ads.

Return to Top CPAhero