My journey back to $400/day ☆ CPA/SEO/Social
Hey everyone. Long time since I've been active here or in the work of internet marketing, however I am now back to get serious once again. I reached $400/day for a brief period at the peak of my success. $150 days were common with the method I was using, however I always wanted to keep earning more. I fell off the bandwagon a couple years ago and lost touch with just how sweet it feels to make a living online. And, as many of us here know... it is very possible. With some hard work and perseverance, even $2k daily is possible with CPA.

So, join me as I start from basically nothing (no websites currently, no sites ranked on google, no steady income) and work my way back to being prosperous.

Currently, I am exploring YouTube, Instagram, and landing pages + SEO for traffic. Clickbank products may be worth looking into to promote with educational youtube videos. Black Hat has always been the most accessible form of getting conversions for me, however I'd like to explore some White Hat niches as well just due to their propensity for longevity over BH niches.
Hello

How did you reach the 400$/day, and with witsh Methode ?
(09-04-2016, 09:39 PM)rabsys Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hello

How did you reach the 400$/day, and with witsh Methode ?

I just posted a tutorial today that explains the exact method I used, you can find it here: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
Interested in your journey mate. Wish you the best of luck
Does this method include long-term income or is it churn and burn short term?
(09-05-2016, 03:04 AM)dsx2 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Does this method include long-term income or is it churn and burn short term?

Looking for long-term methods primarily. SEO trafic is by far my preferred way to make leads.
Same here mate, Getting back into cpa and im. Created this account a long time ago and just barely getting back on.

From some experience, Click bank and Bing ads can make you some good money.
Find a high converting offer, and use a bingad coupon then scale out. . .
Good luck mate and hope you reach that 400/day soon.
Good lucky mate, hope you reach that goal of yours of 400/day! If I even come close to that I'll be happy already!
Great to see a big goal,stay focussed and consistant and you will get there,good luck
Hmm interested! i would like to get this method fast
No update onyour journey, how is it going for you, i know white hat niches take time ,but if you manage to rank your keywords you canmake money for a long time, look for problems find a solution and bank
When you used your yahu method last time? Still working?
$400/day its only from that method?
Very great and motivating journey. Insspiring to try youre method

Return to Top CPAhero