First Post Last Post
(NEW) ♔EXCLUSIVE♔ $100-$500 a DAY WITH BITCOIN METHOD! [GUARANTEED][PROOF]
Great post, I knew this method before but never tried it. Registered now and lets see what I can make. Thanks anyway.
(07-19-2014, 04:13 PM)alexkimo Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hello guys,
This is a new unsaturated method to get a lot of BTC in your wallet and earn much money from it. (NOT MY METHOD, I GOT IT FROM MY FRIEND AND HE PAID FOR IT)
It's not related to gambling sites or anything that you already know.

Get 50,000 Satoshi For Free
In Your Bitcoin Wallet Within 10 Minutes!
I know it seems too good to be true but I give you my word that this works! and you do not need any skills to do it.

NO INVESTMENT AT ALL!!! >> This is 100% FREE!-No Cost To You At All << NO INVESTMENT AT ALL!!!

I Got 16.2 Million In Only 5 Days! - See Proof Pic Below!

[Image: 6jwA3V9.png]

Just follow the simple "1,2,3 Steps" below and you will have 50,000 Satoshi (= 0.00050000 Bitcoin) in your BTC wallet within 10 minutes...
Just to start!

Do NOT Make Fake Accounts Under You (1 Account Per IP Address) Because It Will Get Your Account Closed And Fast!

Register NOW And Follow the tutorial...

Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(You need to use my referral link to get the BTC)

Note: Make sure to use 100% real info when making your account because you need to verify your email and this will really make you a lot of money...don't risk losing your account because you used fake info. This is from the Latium Admin...

Quote:So some are reporting to me that if they don't set their password via the email sent from you guys, that their account will be permanently disabled? Will they not get 5 LAT coins unless they click the link?
Yes, they must set their password.

Then you will get 5 LAT for free just for joining. (we will turn this into 50,000 Satoshi)

Wait for the system to approve your account (Less than 12 hours as they said)
I got mine activated after 6 hours

You will get an email with this title: "Important Updated Latium Registration Process"
Open it and click the link inside the email "Activate Your Account/ Add a Wallet Now"

Then follow the steps to Download the wallet software so you can cash out your 5 LAT to your wallet... And follow the following steps in the site.

Note: Save the wallet address in a note as we will need it later...

After you finish the steps you will have to set your password through the link which you will receive in an email instantly after you do the steps in the previous email.

Once you set your password, you will have to wait again for the website to approve your earnings (This step is just to reduce spam)

go in your online account and go to "Reports> Payouts to me" in the left menu.

First enter your wallet payment address and save it, then click Request payment.
You should get your payment within 24 hours at the latest.
Also they send out payments only on Monday to Friday (no payouts on weekends).

Step 2: Once you have your LAT in your wallet:

Go to Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(make a free account - Just email needed to login & verify cashouts)

Deposit your LAT on CoinSwap. (takes 10 confirmations to appear in your CS account)

Then go to the "Markets" tab at the top of the site.
Click the LAT/BTC Button.
Then scroll down to "Sell LAT" and make a new order. (orders sell very fast if you lower your price just a little from the current one just don't go lower than 9000 satoshi per LAT to keep the market up ).

Once done hit "submit sell order" and it will go for sale. The Bitcoins will go in your bitcoin account within minutes.
Check your CoinSwap account in a little while and you will have
bitcoins.

Now go to the "User Profile" button at the top of the site.
Click on "Withdrawal Addresses" and put your bitcoin address in the "BTC" section and save.
Now go to your balances page and withdrawal your Bitcoin. (you will need to click a link in your email to verify and send the cash out.)

Step 3 will show you how to Make MILLIONS of Satoshi Per Day With No Work!

Step 3: How to Make MILLIONS Like Me!!!

Just get referrals in your Latium account and you will earn 5 LAT for each signup! (About 50,000 Satoshi Or More!)

>>>You Earn LAT From 100 Referral Levels!<<<
DO NOT MAKE FAKE ACCOUNTS... This Will Not Earn You Anything

A few good places to promote the site are...

A: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. - Link shortener that pays in bitcoin (good place to advertise your splash page with a interstitial ad)

A: Just signup and go to the "Advertise>New interstitial ad" in the top menu and fill in your ad and pick how many clicks and you can pick where in the world the clicks come from!

B: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. - Bitcoin paid to click site (very active)

B: Just signup and click on the "Advertise" link at the top of the site. Then fill out your ad and choose how many clicks you want (it will show the total). Then make the payment with bitcoin and save the ad payment link (it will tell you to save it so you can check on the stats of the ad). I like to use at least 20 second ad to get them to read it but the longer the better results.

C: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. - Bitcoin powered ad network (for promoting your splashpage with a 468x60 or other sized banners (send the traffic to the splash page) *I am working on some new banners and wil add them to the first page of the splash page maker when they are ready.

C: You just signup, deposit some bitcoin to your account, then you can add your banners and you have thousands of websites to add your banner to by placing a "bid" (how much you will pay per day...you don't need that amount in your balance to place the bid but your ad wont last the full day)

I hope you like the tutorial, enjoy it guys ;)

Lat Wont help you much - I was even earning pirat coins but now it is of no use anymore.

If you really want to earn bitcoins the best way read this forum Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
Thanks for the share but I tried it before, the problem is how to get referrals. Method you mentioned may work but I would definite hope for something for effective Smile Anyway, good share
Sniper.pe.hu
the best online shop

SELLING

CC to paypal topup (Send us a CC and paypal account, and you relax we do the top up or balance transfer)

Sell of CC with document (Sell Visa and Master card CC with What you're posting is forbidden and against the forum rules.-USA ony, drivers license-or international passport and Utility bill) best for carding sites with stronger security

selling Gift cards of major brands 50% off (Amazon, walmart, best buy, ebay, starbucks) gift cards can be used to shop online 100% valid

selling International Visa gift card, (can be used any where visa card is accepted 50% off) best for carding any online shop to buy items, since it is a gift card it has no security

Selling Verified by Visa CC + Pin

Selling International Mastercard Giftcard (can be used any where master card is accepted 50% off) best for carding any online shop to buy items, since it is a gift card it has no security

Selling Documents (scan copy of international passport + utility bill and lots more) Can be used to verify some websites

The best shop to shop from
sniper.pe.hu
100% guarantee cool
This one is boom, will be trying it as soon as possible. Thanks for sharing this method
Jesus some of these are old methods
That website is waiting for the second round.
Method seems great, I will try it for sure!
It's old my friend this method is cclosed
Interesting... thank you mate for this sharing Smile
Please Send any ProofBig Smile
Thanks. I will try it
But it would be a pity if it doesn't work
I think this method is dead because Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. is no longer accessible or if it's still working for you guys, you can update us with the new method.
Latium.cc is gone. The domain is parked. The method is fully dead now. Although will be glad if any similar website or method exists. This was fantastic.
Even while the websites are closed and this method is not working anymore I found the explanation how to get bitcoin related referrals very good thank You

meanwhile is there any other in the range of $100 - $500 a day , i do not want to waste my time clicking faucets all day for 0.000000001 satoshi - contact me
This method is definitely dead :( Hope somebody earn some good money with this method
Buy bitcoins with localbitcoins or coinbase and sell for 20% commission

price 1200$USD per coin

i get bitcoins for 1KUSD and sell for 1300$USD all day
(07-19-2014, 04:13 PM)alexkimo Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hello guys,
This is a new unsaturated method to get a lot of BTC in your wallet and earn much money from it. (NOT MY METHOD, I GOT IT FROM MY FRIEND AND HE PAID FOR IT)
It's not related to gambling sites or anything that you already know.

Get 50,000 Satoshi For Free
In Your Bitcoin Wallet Within 10 Minutes!
I know it seems too good to be true but I give you my word that this works! and you do not need any skills to do it.

NO INVESTMENT AT ALL!!! >> This is 100% FREE!-No Cost To You At All << NO INVESTMENT AT ALL!!!

I Got 16.2 Million In Only 5 Days! - See Proof Pic Below!

[Image: 6jwA3V9.png]

Just follow the simple "1,2,3 Steps" below and you will have 50,000 Satoshi (= 0.00050000 Bitcoin) in your BTC wallet within 10 minutes...
Just to start!

Do NOT Make Fake Accounts Under You (1 Account Per IP Address) Because It Will Get Your Account Closed And Fast!

Register NOW And Follow the tutorial...

Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(You need to use my referral link to get the BTC)

Note: Make sure to use 100% real info when making your account because you need to verify your email and this will really make you a lot of money...don't risk losing your account because you used fake info. This is from the Latium Admin...

Quote:So some are reporting to me that if they don't set their password via the email sent from you guys, that their account will be permanently disabled? Will they not get 5 LAT coins unless they click the link?
Yes, they must set their password.

Then you will get 5 LAT for free just for joining. (we will turn this into 50,000 Satoshi)

Wait for the system to approve your account (Less than 12 hours as they said)
I got mine activated after 6 hours

You will get an email with this title: "Important Updated Latium Registration Process"
Open it and click the link inside the email "Activate Your Account/ Add a Wallet Now"

Then follow the steps to Download the wallet software so you can cash out your 5 LAT to your wallet... And follow the following steps in the site.

Note: Save the wallet address in a note as we will need it later...

After you finish the steps you will have to set your password through the link which you will receive in an email instantly after you do the steps in the previous email.

Once you set your password, you will have to wait again for the website to approve your earnings (This step is just to reduce spam)

go in your online account and go to "Reports> Payouts to me" in the left menu.

First enter your wallet payment address and save it, then click Request payment.
You should get your payment within 24 hours at the latest.
Also they send out payments only on Monday to Friday (no payouts on weekends).

Step 2: Once you have your LAT in your wallet:

Go to Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(make a free account - Just email needed to login & verify cashouts)

Deposit your LAT on CoinSwap. (takes 10 confirmations to appear in your CS account)

Then go to the "Markets" tab at the top of the site.
Click the LAT/BTC Button.
Then scroll down to "Sell LAT" and make a new order. (orders sell very fast if you lower your price just a little from the current one just don't go lower than 9000 satoshi per LAT to keep the market up ).

Once done hit "submit sell order" and it will go for sale. The Bitcoins will go in your bitcoin account within minutes.
Check your CoinSwap account in a little while and you will have
bitcoins.

Now go to the "User Profile" button at the top of the site.
Click on "Withdrawal Addresses" and put your bitcoin address in the "BTC" section and save.
Now go to your balances page and withdrawal your Bitcoin. (you will need to click a link in your email to verify and send the cash out.)

Step 3 will show you how to Make MILLIONS of Satoshi Per Day With No Work!

Step 3: How to Make MILLIONS Like Me!!!

Just get referrals in your Latium account and you will earn 5 LAT for each signup! (About 50,000 Satoshi Or More!)

>>>You Earn LAT From 100 Referral Levels!<<<
DO NOT MAKE FAKE ACCOUNTS... This Will Not Earn You Anything

A few good places to promote the site are...

A: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. - Link shortener that pays in bitcoin (good place to advertise your splash page with a interstitial ad)

A: Just signup and go to the "Advertise>New interstitial ad" in the top menu and fill in your ad and pick how many clicks and you can pick where in the world the clicks come from!

B: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. - Bitcoin paid to click site (very active)

B: Just signup and click on the "Advertise" link at the top of the site. Then fill out your ad and choose how many clicks you want (it will show the total). Then make the payment with bitcoin and save the ad payment link (it will tell you to save it so you can check on the stats of the ad). I like to use at least 20 second ad to get them to read it but the longer the better results.

C: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. - Bitcoin powered ad network (for promoting your splashpage with a 468x60 or other sized banners (send the traffic to the splash page) *I am working on some new banners and wil add them to the first page of the splash page maker when they are ready.

C: You just signup, deposit some bitcoin to your account, then you can add your banners and you have thousands of websites to add your banner to by placing a "bid" (how much you will pay per day...you don't need that amount in your balance to place the bid but your ad wont last the full day)

I hope you like the tutorial, enjoy it guys ;)
It's no longer active even the website can no longer open, tried opening the coin-swap site but it was not available. Old method.

Return to Top CPAhero