First Post Last Post
(NEW) Addmefast bot - Youlikehits Bot + LinkCollider imacros script
Hello, Guys!
As you know about exchanging points websites. Here are 3 websites autobots and script that I am using. If you are a newbie, you can ask "Google Uncle" about them. (No virus and I am not that kind of person)
READ CAREFULLY if you are new with this!

You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Points required: 50
I have no idea but i am going to loose my 25 points in order to get something good,God's help be with me!!
(11-17-2015, 02:11 AM)sabuj7 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I have no idea but i am going to loose my 25 points in order to get something good,God's help be with me!!

God will always be with you!
God Bless You! <3
Thanks for the share. This looks cool, i hope it works.
(11-17-2015, 03:40 AM)aky66 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Thanks for the share. This looks cool, i hope it works.

Yes. You can see the Time I post it! ==! It is good to use now. And if you are new, You should READ CAREFULLY to get acquainted with them. Thanks!
Oh men! i think youlikehits bot is very old bot, now not work any more!!!!!
(11-17-2015, 04:07 AM)nop123 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Oh men! i think youlikehits bot is very old bot, now not work any more!!!!!

And your info is very old. LoL. Let's get update please! :D hahaha
(11-17-2015, 06:29 AM)secretyb Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(11-17-2015, 04:07 AM)nop123 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Oh men! i think youlikehits bot is very old bot, now not work any more!!!!!

okay! i will try update this bot @@
for addmefast bot, web hit function work only.
(11-17-2015, 07:25 PM)nop123 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(11-17-2015, 06:29 AM)secretyb Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

okay! i will try update this bot @@
for addmefast bot, web hit function work only.

:D I do not tick on "web hit" Smile I use facebook and pinterest points exchange only
Really i want this, let me unlock. Thanks.
(11-19-2015, 02:25 AM)ZoneMe Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Really i want this, let me unlock. Thanks.

yeah! 10 points for you Smile)
This is good bot and imacros that I am using on exchange point websites.
If you have real problem, you can ask me. Smile
Anyone use Likestool.com?
Thank you. I running this bot on vps. Works great!
Thank you for your share i hope this will work
(12-02-2015, 12:36 PM)prokureur Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Thank you for your share i hope this will work
Smile You are welcome! Don't worry I am still using them Smile
Have a nice day!

(11-17-2015, 02:11 AM)sabuj7 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I have no idea but i am going to loose my 25 points in order to get something good,God's help be with me!!
Hey Guys. I just have updated new Pinterest exchange point script for Linkcollider. Check it out!
Many of them are fake/contain virus on google. came to cpahero because I use this keyword
Much thanks for this.:smile:
(12-03-2015, 09:57 PM)Kuruno Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Many of them are fake/contain virus on google. came to cpahero because I use this keyword
Much thanks for this.:smile:
You are Welcome!

(12-02-2015, 12:36 PM)prokureur Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Thank you for your share i hope this will work
Hey Guys. I just have updated new Pinterest exchange point script for Linkcollider. Check it out!
I give a try hope it still work
(12-04-2015, 02:54 AM)veroxz Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I give a try hope it still work
yes. It is still working.
Linkcollider imacros download link not working.

Return to Top CPAhero