First Post Last Post
NEW ~ Everyone Gets Paid WEEKLY with CPAlead.com!
CPAleadNow Offers ALL Affiliates Weekly Payment!
Effective immediately, CPAlead is now offering weekly payment to all Affiliates!

So What does CPAlead Offer These Days?

Mobile Inventory: As leaders in the CPA mobile space, CPAlead provides one of the largest inventories of iOS and Android CPI app offers from around the globe on both incentive and non-incentive as well has several CPE (cost per event) mobile offers. In addition, CPAlead provides mobile responsive PIN submit offers, e-mail submits, sweepstakes/giveaway mobile offers and more.

Mobile Solutions: Tools include; Mobile App Wall, SDK integration for app owners, Mobile Virtual Currency,
Mobile Interstitials Page, Mobile Banner tool (coming soon) and more.

Desktop Inventory: CPAlead boasts over 4,000 offers with both incentive an non-incentive available. Verticals include: Game downloads,
PIN Submits, Auto Insurance, Solar Power, Health Insurance, Sweepstakes / Free Giveaways,
e-mail submit campaigns, ADULT XXX offers and much more.

Desktop solutions: CPAlead provides affiliates with both incentive and non-incentive solutions for desktop that include: Content Locking, File Locking, Link Locking,
Virtual Currency and Interstitial (non-incentive) tools as well as the ability to direct link. All of these tools can be fully customized in terms of look and feel. Plus MUCH more

Rewards: With a unique rewards program, CPAlead provides you with rewards earnings for every single dollar generated.
To date, CPAlead has given out PS4’s, iPads, Trips to Las Vegas and hundreds of thousands in account bonuses!

Requests for CPAlead: If there’s ever a feature, tool or ad campaign that you’re looking for, CPAlead wants to know and is active in requesting feedback.
Affiliate requests are what drive projects and solutions and CPAlead has a public open door policy.

Interested? Registration takes 2 minutes and you’re paid weekly. If you’re ready to give it a test, visit us to
Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
CPAlead is a best cpa network , have a big offert for france!
CPAlead was the best for a long time then there was a bit of laziness and I dont know what.

CPAlead came back and absolutely took over imo. Im thoroughly pleased. 2014 is going to be a record year.

I saw their email comparing Cpalead offers to other companies and I was just like whoa fuk5 crazy.
Support is great too.

A lander feature would be cool
(01-26-2014, 06:07 AM)Merlot Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I saw their email comparing Cpalead offers to other companies and I was just like whoa fuk5 crazy.

I was amazed by that email too, although having tried different networks we know the difference but the email was worth reading.
CPAlead was the first cpa company i signed up for. I am using this site solely to promote my whitehat niches. Great network Smile
CPALead is known for their french offers but I like getting paid weekly at cleanfiles :p
Big props for cpalead. Those guys are always ahead of the game. They actually have the best looking lockers, which encourage user engagement.
CPAlead is the best network. Don't waste your time with other networks :D
One of the best networks ever! Will never leave it in my lifetime :P
great network and am using it myself , the have high rates and include most of the countries , man they have offers upto 20-25$ but nobody goes for those offers anyway :( , i think the company is as important as the niche you using
anyways cpalead ROCKS!!
Vouch for this Network! Ive used it since start and i really love it till now but im still working hard now to make back in my earnings Smile

Regards,
Jason09
CpaLead is the best network have a best offer for france. Smile
They do have big offers for FRANCE and others but do a lot of drama for approval , lol .
(02-09-2014, 10:22 PM)dadyD Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.They do have big offers for FRANCE and others but do a lot of drama for approval , lol .

They have instant approval. No drama at all.
My account upgraded to Platinum, but I don't use it
Every one working at this site say is very good :D
I work with them and they are awesome.
Offers go to 42$ per lead and that is awesome Smile
Lovin cpalead right now! finally can lock my pŎrŊ traffic
(02-02-2014, 10:11 AM)Beast Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.One of the best networks ever! Will never leave it in my lifetime :P

Haha nice one! How much have you made from it so far? roughly speaking of course haha
This is the best network. Been around the longest and there offers pay more than the other networks.

Return to Top CPAhero