First Post Last Post
NEW FEATURE! Donate to Unlock
Hey guys I'm VERY excited to announce that we have a new feature that I think you will LOVE called Donate to Unlock.

Basically you can hide the contents of your message and require a user to donate 10 cents to see it.

Here is how it works:

[ hide ] this is my message / niche I am locking [/ hide]
(Remove the spaces in the Hide tags)

Every time someone unlocks your content, you get 10 cents!

Below is what it looks like when the content is locked. If you'd like to see what it looks like unlocked, click unlock, but warning - you'll lose 10 cents Smile

You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Points required: 50
I think if it's at 10 cents, sellers will make more money from the volume of donations (more people will donate) and the forum will benefit as the information is shared more. This was my thought behind 10 cents, I believe it will benefit everyone.
I love this feature, this can make some big cash to good methods :D
But when there is a method not working you've just wasted your money?
that's a great idea , but what happens after the first of march ? people won't be earning money so how will they be able to donate without having money on the website o.O
(02-02-2014, 02:11 PM)Joever11 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I love this feature, this can make some big cash to good methods :D
But when there is a method not working you've just wasted your money?

Yeah. Another good reason why it's limited to 10 cents. The reviews on the thread will provide some insight as to whether it's worth the money.
(02-02-2014, 02:13 PM)SudanFury Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.that's a great idea , but what happens after the first of march ? people won't be earning money so how will they be able to donate without having money on the website o.O

We were just guaranteeing the rates until March 1st. They might stay the same at March 1st, they might raise, they might lower. We'll see how things go and decide then Smile

No one will lose money and the change will not be retroactive, meaning whatever you earn between now and March 1st will be saved.
when the content is not worth the 10 cents, will we be able to get our donation back?
(02-02-2014, 02:42 PM)Hello Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.when the content is not worth the 10 cents, will we be able to get our donation back?

No sorry. If you're not sure if it's worth 10 cents, wait until you see some reviews or ask questions please. This should help prevent disputes.
Thats cool to try for 10 cents and for thread opener cool to have 100's of 10 cents for his hard work !!
Its an awesome feature

Nice idea man
This IS Frist time I see Like this method in some forum working LIKE this quality :D
tks Admin
This forum is the only one using this feature, it's really innovative.
hope you curry on the good work
I like the idea of this, wish It was around when I was running a forum.
How about attachement how we can lock them?
That's A Great Feature...CPAHero Will be The Best Forum Soon
This is a great feature.

I have'nt see any feature like this on any forum. sure the best CPA?PPD forum Smile
This seems like a good idea but what if someone puts something crappy or nothing at all behind the hide? So you wasted some money.
(03-19-2014, 12:57 AM)Walrus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.This seems like a good idea but what if someone puts something crappy or nothing at all behind the hide? So you wasted some money.
This has already been answered by peacekeeper. You need to see reviews or ask questions before donating the 10 cents.
Magnificent feature.

Definitely brings an incentive to contribute.
Nice , now i can increase my earning on this site ;)
THanks for the post.....will help me a lot in earning

Return to Top CPAhero