First Post Last Post
[NEW JOURNEY] Noob Journey to $1500/M
Hey guys,
I've been on CPAHero since a couple of months. But still I earn a little. When I arrived here back in september 2015, I was a total noob. I wasn't earned anything at that moment.

Who I am?
I'm Dinuwan and 19, from Sri Lanka. I'm totally confused, disappointed and depressed at this moment because everything of my life is going wrong way. I lost in education, no girlfriend, bad health, not earning as expected........
But I have only one chance to survive. I can solve everything, if I earn around $1500/M. The only income stream for me is internet income.
So, now I'm going to start everything from the beginning.
$1500/M is a big target for me.

As my math, I need at least $750/M to put my plan working.

I need,
  • $6000/year for university fees
  • $3000/Year for other expenses
  • Some more $$$, I can ask my parents for some $$$ (Less than $1000)

My goals:
  • Earn $1500/M in 20 months
  • Get back to school

Networks I'm going to use:
  • ClickBank
  • Amazon affiliates - Already have made a website focusing a niche Smile
  • Some CPA networks

What I've already gained:
I earn around $10/day from ClickBank. I need to scale this up to $50/day target.

Now, I'm going to work hard, both in Internet and school. Either I'll survive or die.

I'll keep updating this thread if anyone interested to see my journey.
And, I need your advises and help to achieve my goal.

Thanks in advanced for reading and hope you'll help and enjoy my journey.

Day 01
CB hops 167 earnings $0
(04-22-2016, 12:36 PM)Dinu Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hey guys,
I've been on CPAHero since a couple of months. But still I earn a little. When I arrived here back in september 2015, I was a total noob. I wasn't earned anything at that moment.

Who I am?
I'm Dinuwan and 19, from Sri Lanka. I'm totally confused, disappointed and depressed at this moment because everything of my life is going wrong way. I lost in education, no girlfriend, bad health, not earning as expected........
But I have only one chance to survive. I can solve everything, if I earn around $1500/M. The only income stream for me is internet income.

I need,
  • $6000/year for university fees - I'm going to study MBBS in Russia

My goals:
  • Get back to school

• ClickBank
  • Some CPA networks

I earn around $10/day from ClickBank. I need to scale this up to $50/day target.

Now, I'm going to work hard, both in Internet and school. Either I'll survive or die.

Day 01
CB hops 167 earnings $0

BEST WISHES FOR YOU
Day 02: CB hops 184 Earnings: $0
Not good at all................. :\

Day 03: Today is also another shitty day. No earning and a traffic is low than other days. Looks like YouTube banned some of my channels.
Earning last week: $32.05 / Worst earnings! :(
I'm in the same situation except I'm older :S. I'm also thinking of promoting CB via youtube and whatever otherways I can ... so far I made some money with CPA but I hate doing blackhat stuff ... I want at least greyhat so I'll stick with CB.

Anyway I wish you a lot of luck and I hope you can get to your 1,500 per month. :D My goal is 1000$ per month ... care to post us soem updates of your journy?
Hello Friend,
Having much luck. It has very paint your project.

Thank you very much for your time share.
Best wishes. I'm sure your life will turn around for the best.

I read that you make $10/daily from ClickBank, that is actually pretty good because some people never make anything with CB. You should be list building and trying different CPA networks. Keep promoting quality products and/or offers to your list and you should see your earnings increase.

Stick with CB, a few CPA networks, list building and your traffic source. Don't move around to different methods or techniques before giving enough time for the first to actually work. TRACK everything you do, such as clicks, your links and who is buying or completing offers.
(04-25-2016, 12:05 PM)Haywire1337 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I'm in the same situation except I'm older :S. I'm also thinking of promoting CB via youtube and whatever otherways I can ... so far I made some money with CPA but I hate doing blackhat stuff ... I want at least greyhat so I'll stick with CB.

Anyway I wish you a lot of luck and I hope you can get to your 1,500 per month. :D My goal is 1000$ per month ... care to post us soem updates of your journy?

(04-25-2016, 07:02 PM)jcarlosweb Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hello Friend,
Having much luck. It has very paint your project.

Thank you very much for your time share.

(04-25-2016, 08:50 PM)OfferyAds.com Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Best wishes. I'm sure your life will turn around for the best.

I read that you make $10/daily from ClickBank, that is actually pretty good because some people never make anything with CB. You should be list building and trying different CPA networks. Keep promoting quality products and/or offers to your list and you should see your earnings increase.

Stick with CB, a few CPA networks, list building and your traffic source. Don't move around to different methods or techniques before giving enough time for the first to actually work. TRACK everything you do, such as clicks, your links and who is buying or completing offers.

Thank you all! I'll keep updating this thread.
Hope the best for you bro i hope you make it in both uni and internet wish you the best
Today I realized that I'm wasting lot of time gaming. So, I decided to stop playing games more than an hour. So, I can use most of time for internet and education.

Day 08
Today is a good day for me. I earned $65.4 from CB. I got a sale + an upsell.
What is your traffic method..? we can join you also..
(04-29-2016, 01:46 PM)sanjayindias Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.What is your traffic method..? we can join you also..

Traffic method is YouTube. It is easy than making and ranking a website.

Day 09
Earnings $5.6 from small affiliate program.
And I got a CB sale, Total earnings toady: $76.4
(04-29-2016, 10:12 PM)Dinu Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(04-29-2016, 01:46 PM)sanjayindias Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.What is your traffic method..? we can join you also..

Traffic method is YouTube. It is easy than making and ranking a website.

Day 09
Earnings $5.6 from small affiliate program.
And I got a CB sale, Total earnings toady: $76.4

Can you explain some more details that..
Are you using HR Views ?
or any other social backlink method.?
(04-22-2016, 12:36 PM)Dinu Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hey guys,

Who I am?

I need,
  • $6000/year for university fees

My goals:
  • Get back to school

• ClickBank
  • Some CPA networks

Day 01
CB hops 167 earnings $0
Best of luck in your journey mate! ;)
(05-01-2016, 02:30 PM)sanjayindias Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Can you explain some more details that..
Are you using HR Views ?

No, I don't use HR views or backlinks. Only onpage SEO.

Monthly Report

CB total hops: 2353
CB total earnings: $264.83
Other incomes: $7.6

Total income: $272.43
Daily average income: $9.08

I'm going to start a YouTube channel with top 10 videos. Then after I get some subscribers and I'll put adsense on videos. Today I make a channel, tomorrow will make and upload first video.

May 03:
ok. Today is a very bad day for me. I feel so depressed. I was thinking about old memories. The fun times I had. I had a some sort of relationship with a girl past. I was thinking about that since the morning. It ruined my day.

However I uploaded a batch of videos to youtube today. All are fully SEO optimized and all lead to a CB product.

I don't earn anything today.
(05-01-2016, 10:22 PM)Dinu Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(05-01-2016, 02:30 PM)sanjayindias Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Can you explain some more details that..
Are you using HR Views ?

No, I don't use HR views or backlinks. Only onpage SEO.

Monthly Report

CB total hops: 2353
CB total earnings: $264.83
Other incomes: $7.6

Total income: $272.43
Daily average income: $9.08

I'm going to start a YouTube channel with top 10 videos. Then after I get some subscribers and I'll put adsense on videos. Today I make a channel, tomorrow will make and upload first video.

May 03:
ok. Today is a very bad day for me. I feel so depressed. I was thinking about old memories. The fun times I had. I had a some sort of relationship with a girl past. I was thinking about that since the morning. It ruined my day.

However I uploaded a batch of videos to youtube today. All are fully SEO optimized and all lead to a CB product.

I don't earn anything today.

All the best! I'm starting out. I'll also start a thread Smile
(05-05-2016, 07:24 AM)CirclePool Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.All the best! I'm starting out. I'll also start a thread Smile

Thanks! I hope you can also earn lot of money... But I'm not archived my goal yet. Only $300/M yet!
Cool journey... Keep working... success is yours.
Just 1 small advice: create a breakup of your goal and then put that in a excel sheet with checkbox... like, for YT.. 10 channels (5 adsense, 5 CB)

5 adsense: 10 videos per month ---> Select niche ---> select KWs ---> KW competition ---> fix time/day of upload etc.

It'll help you track your progress and plan your action.
Please go on and update your journal here it is very impressive! good luck ! Maybe later you can post here how you did it !
(05-15-2016, 11:06 AM)gorteX12 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Please go on and update your journal here it is very impressive! good luck ! Maybe later you can post here how you did it !
Yes i also want to see the results how you do it and what are the outcomes? Plz share
I didn't update the thread for some time. I didn't make any money in the first few days of this month. But got some money last couple of days.

[Image: m3Ey3ec.png]

Thanks everyone who encouraged me!

08:05 PM

Today is totally bad day. I can't do anything due to bad weather. Internet is very slow, it takes minutes to load a webpage. Weather looks like a storm. :(

MAY 18
Today earnings: $0.02 from PPI ................................... :(

Return to Top CPAhero