[NEW WAY] New adult method 18+++/make 300$ per day/unique/never seen
This is a new and unique method that i wrote (only the big guys do it)!
The method cannot get saturated and its not about reouploading,reddit,tumbler,twitter etc
Its very easy to implement and can bring more then 1k per day if done corectly!

Please make some reviews afther you read it!

Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
[Image: d01zx.gif] for the method buddy will take some actions1
(03-31-2017, 12:15 PM)n3tc0d3r Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.[Image: d01zx.gif] for the method buddy will take some actions1

Click the LIKE button when thanking for a post.
(03-31-2017, 12:15 PM)n3tc0d3r Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.[Image: d01zx.gif] for the method buddy will take some actions1

glad you like it mate,hope you take action on it
Hey @cpailuminaty,

Thanks for sharing this method with the cpahero community!
Do you personally use this method and how much you're generating daily?
(04-05-2017, 09:59 PM)Naneski Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hey @cpailuminaty,

im using like 4 adult methods i dont realise which of them brings my the more traffic
Look interesting, can work on most adult networks I think
(04-14-2017, 11:35 AM)manolo12399 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Look interesting, can work on most adult networks I think

glad you like it mate
(04-10-2017, 12:34 PM)cpailuminaty Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(04-05-2017, 09:59 PM)Naneski Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hey @cpailuminaty,

im using like 4 adult methods i dont realise which of them brings my the more traffic

Sorry for late reply.
Do you use any tracking links to track & analyze your traffic?
You mention the traffic is cheap, I thought traffic to this niche was expensive, it might have changed, is the traffic still cheap.

Also you mention this in the guide:

"I will highly recommend you to check this article, as it will help you get inspiration and i have shared some amazing cool tips in tha article that will help in this method"

But there are no link to anything, could you please ad it?

Return to Top CPAhero