First Post Last Post
[NO LOCK]28 Landing Pages Templates Free
(10-19-2015, 05:37 AM)digisaad Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Can anyone help me download this? I cant find any downloading option on virustotal page.

Please help me figure out thing. Thanks in advance!

Just click the DOWNLOAD text.
Nice share because there are lot's of people who don't know how to design a landing page, so your this thread is really helpful for those users.
Thanks for these nice templates , at least got some more new ideas
Thanks a lot hopefully this can help me convert some traffic
WOW thank you so much for the templates
Thanks for these nice templates , atleast got some more new ideas .

I use virus scan and also had wrong title there are 28 ebooks
Awesome share. Download it now........
Thanks for sharing, will definetly come in handy.
I am looking for Google Play store and Minecraft membership gift cards generator.
Thanks for sharing this. Some of them look very nice!
(10-30-2014, 10:01 AM)Adam14071968 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.How To Use/Install This? Please I Really Need Help
Thanks... Smile

Hey they are just html , edit with free Kompozer and upload to a hosting via FileZilla, just search YouTube how these work. As simple as that Smile
(09-09-2014, 05:22 AM)Ae0nF Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I found some awesome template while i surfing and i through to share with you!

Landing Pages:

- Amazon GC Generator Niche
- Black Ops 2 Script[FINISHED]
- Blog-CPA Script Niche
- dnd media
- Fake Virus Scan
- Far Cry 3 Niche
- GTA
- GTA V Beta Keys
- GTA4 Download Niche
- halo
- iTunes Code Niche
- iTunes-Amazon Niche
- microsoft points
- Multi Code Niche #2
- MW3
- Premium Game Hacks
- PSN Code Niche #1
- PSN Code Niche #2
- psncodegiveaway
- RP
- Skyrim
- Steam points for games
- Steam PPD Niche TheTech
- Xbox Generator Niche
- Xbox Live Viral Script
- xboxcodes
- xboxlive

Have nice earnings!

Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Code:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/5be945af4a129d414dbbb0b1d5e72ae14a85ecbab7f72a8ad0b8c57e508d627e/analysis/1410344259/

thanks for this great contribution my friend, much success in your projects Smile
GTA landing page is really helpful for me.. Thanks for that buddy!
Hey Bro. Its nice to share what you found online. But never use any downloaded template. It only takes a few minuted to build one at wix.
Do you know to as in case of nulled softwares(people include silent install of viruses and adwares from PPI networks) in landing pages they install scripts to steal some percentage of your traffic? they are hidden . even if you reveal them and remove. there are methods to bypass that too?
So my advice use weebly, wix or blogger. Never use downloaded landing pages.
(10-27-2016, 09:06 AM)rohit007 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hey Bro. Its nice to share what you found online. But never use any downloaded template. It only takes a few minuted to build one at wix.
Do you know to as in case of nulled softwares(people include silent install of viruses and adwares from PPI networks) in landing pages they install scripts to steal some percentage of your traffic? they are hidden . even if you reveal them and remove. there are methods to bypass that too?
So my advice use weebly, wix or blogger. Never use downloaded landing pages.

great advice,bro.i am a newbie in this field and your advice is universal for a newbie like me.

Return to Top