**NO LOCK** MY Short, Simple and Detailed SEO Strategy 2016
Get the easy-to-read formatting PDF version of this guide here:
Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

This is a very simple tip for my SEO workflow.
I've been using this for years. If you're here for
a "loophole" or a "rank overnight" breakthrough,
then prepare to be bored. Using this I have been
able to rank websites to page 1 in 3 months. Now
that's a lot of months, isn't it? But if you're
into serious SEO, I recommend only two things: my
method or What you're posting is forbidden and against the forum rules.'s Skyscraper method (or
outreach).

This method is best for niche sites and blogs.

** Details **

Of course the first step is keyword research, then
on-page SEO, but I wouldn't go deeper on that.
Just install Yoast SEO
and follow the prompts and you're good to go. For
keyword research, I use Keyword Revealer. You can
get a monthly for FREE from GBs in imtoolsforall.com

Once I have my golden keywords, I use
EzarticleLink to build my backlinks. This will get
me to rank in 3 months.
If I'm in the hurry I'd use a PBN. One PBN I
recommend is Skedlinks. I use the "New Website One
Month" template which costs $100 and lasts for 1 month. If you
think that's expensive, try Ezarticlelink... it's
free.

Now Ezarticlelink is an old service, but it's one
with the best track record for me and most
trusted. IMHO it's because it has no footprints in the network. When
running a campaign I suggest you run only 50
articles per link building campaign, to make sure the links
are diversified, set it to 20% no follow (or more, but 20% worked
for me so far).

Build several campaigns on different keywords for
your money page. I say money page and not a buffer page
because so far I haven't had
any problem building it on the money page.

Use AMF or if you have the budget, socialadr, to
build social signals using your link with the
keywords.

When using AMF, don't build more than 10
of the same signals (tweets, posts or shares)
using your keyword.

You don't have to do this with socialadr because
it has a built-in spintax feature for shares.
With AMF: 10 same posts per keyword at most to
diversify your signals.

Make sure you have your site setup on Google
Webmasters (or Search console).
After a month you'll get your backlinks in the
console then copy those,
submit to linklicious to be indexed. If the links
are 300 or more, drip feed links to 20-50 per day.

If you're using Skedlinks or a PBN, use the same
strategy when submitting through linklicious.

Now linklicious can be expensive. But there's also
a service for
linklicious if you use imtoolsforall.com group
buys.

Using Skedlinks, I was able to rank a website from
nowhere to 3rd page in 7 days. The keywords I ranked for are
commercial and have fair to high competition and search volume.
Using Ezarticlelink
however gets me to rank for a site in 2-3 months,
but always in solid
position (not dancing). If you wish to
use Ezarticlelink Gold, it's really worth the
money. It builds your backlinks and backlink's backlinks
infinitely.

Ezarticlelinks builds you backlinks and the
backlinks of your backlinks and so on...
infinitely (if you have Gold). It's also cheaper.
You can use Silver, which is free. But I suggest
Gold because I had an awesome experience with it
SEO-wise.

I don't over-analyze my SEO. If you're like me,
then this method is the best and most budget-friendly.
Really simple and short.
Im new to SEO, will it work if I have only 10 pages on my new website and niche is high competitive?
(05-22-2016, 03:19 AM)Andrewko Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Really simple and short.
Im new to SEO, will it work if I have only 10 pages on my new website and niche is high competitive?

One thing I learned about SEO recently is it's not really a numbers game on how thick your site is. Check out SEO That Works by What you're posting is forbidden and against the forum rules. (I posted the course download here) and he said that constantly posting and adding massive content (being authority in order to rank a niche site) is a thing of the past. I recommend you take a look at that course.

Now one of the sites I mentioned above is a thin commercial site targeting Australia on a very competitive and large industry. Using Skedlinks I was able to rank that site, on a very slow link building skedlinks template entitled "new website month 1", in only 7 days.

Ranking a different page on the same site using Ezarticlelink and a different set of keywords allowed me to rank on pages 1-3 for these keywords in a span of almost 3 months. But if you compare the two, the page link-built with Ezarticlelink is not dancing in the SERPs. Probably because the drip-feeding of links is very slow as compared to the skedlinks template I used which builds backlinks every other day.

The number of pages is less important than the quality, originality and length of the content. Also don't forget to make sure the content you have on the page you're trying to rank is optimized, although I did rank with the Skedlinks site in 7 days on keywords that aren't found in my landing page. The important thing is to make sure that your page is highly relevant to the keyword you're trying to rank for.

Hope this helps!
New method thanks for sharing.will try ezarticlelink today
(06-24-2016, 02:35 PM)diamondfdk Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.New method thanks for sharing.will try ezarticlelink today

Awesome! Ezarticlelink is still one of the best ways to rank nowadays with zero footprints.
If you're planning to go with them make sure to check out their FAQ since they have strict
standards for articles posted in their system (they require that you submit a unique
article). Article submissions are human-reviewed that take a few hours to a day, on working days.

It may sound to long to submit an article but you can submit unlimited amounts of articles per
day and that article is super-spun to guarantee at least 90% uniqueness (most of the time 100%)
when spun and still readable and posted infinitely or limited (if you prefer) in the network.

Once your backlinks are indexed you can begin to check those pages out and you will notice other articles related to your topic or category in the page. You can also check the other pages in their directory and check out the articles yourself. Most of them are readable but readability greatly depends on how you constructed your spintax within the Ezal platform.

You will know your backlinks on Google Webmaster. Ezal does not give you a report of the exact URLs of your backlinks to protect the URLs in the system. But rest assured they're all posted and drip fed depending on your configurations. I suggest 20% no-follow at 0-3 per day for safe backlinking but if you want you can increase your backlink numbers.

I think one reason that Ezarticlelink is not actively marketing their system is because only the old customers, who are still using the system like me, are loyal to the platform and they want to preserve its integrity. It's the only network available pre-penguin that's still alive post-penguin and panda. All the others like BMR are all dead.

Ezarticlelink is monitoring their network regularly. They remove sites that are dead and equate the # of backlinks lost to another live website. I knew this because I had several of my sites removed from the system.

I'm not affiliated to Ezal or promoting (notice no affiliate links?) but I highly recommend it as an untapped resource. Smile
Intersting- is it possible to rank blogger website with this method?
(06-25-2016, 04:21 PM)Andrewko Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Intersting- is it possible to rank blogger website with this method?

Yes. Blogger websites or any websites with subdomain (.blogger, .tumblr., .wordpress) will be considered "Post Only Domains". There are 2 types of domains, the Standard and the Post Only. With the standard domain you will need to install a script to your server. With Post Only you can add it directly to your account.
Great metod i use it for try a comment of results here. thanks for sharing
(07-04-2016, 05:30 PM)pinelo Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Great metod i use it for try a comment of results here. thanks for sharing

Awesome, let us know how you go! Smile
Thanks for publishing such a great post on ranking website using PBN. I hope i will setup my new site and start the process
@diamondfdk @pinelo @ndiafans

Don't forget to click the Like button if you appreciate the share by @nephilim49 and want to give thanks. Otherwise your thanks posts are considered low quality and will be removed and the points lost.
Hey before I go for the tools. Will it work for YouTube Videos as well, or just blogs?
(08-19-2016, 06:45 AM)rohit007 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hey before I go for the tools. Will it work for YouTube Videos as well, or just blogs?

Yes it works on Youtube videos. Just add Youtube URL as "Post Only Domain" and not a standard domain. The system works on giving youtube backlinks but the quesiton on whether or not it ranks fast on Youtube I can't answer because I haven't tried to use it for youtube before.

You can ask their support on how you can apply the strategy you want through their system and if that's possible. They respond very fast, btw.
Can you explain about FREE Keyword Revealer subscription:
"You can get a monthly for FREE from GBs in imtoolsforall.com"
(08-25-2016, 04:01 AM)mahadev Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Can you explain about FREE Keyword Revealer subscription:
"You can get a monthly for FREE from GBs in imtoolsforall.com"

Keyword revealer is a keyword research tool but it's paid and costs a lot. You can get kw revealer and other softwares for less in gbs (groupbuys) such as imtoolsforall.com, if you want to save money.
I'm new to SEO and this is very helpful in ranking my new site. Thanks a lot for sharing
I think this method will work well lets try it
thank you very much for this
What is amf

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hjiollkkkkkkkkjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Return to Top CPAhero