NO MORE "POINTS" PLEASE
My only suggestion is to permanently cancel the points feature which is the only thing that keeps me from participating in this nice forum and makes me prefer other forums alike that don't have any "points" or "rewards" for the users to get involved.

Just put a "Thank you" or "Rate" feature to force users to interact in the thread before being able to see or download the hidden content. 
Which is what most of the forums out there do.

Cheers.
There is no problem for me with that
I just don't like to spend points for shiffy stuff
I disagree due to

1) you are not paying physically for some resource
2) don't be leacher, if you have some thing to share , share it and forum reciprocate.
3) gain is gain, however small
4) you have to pay actually $ in all other forums  for what called as VIP
5) 5* for the creator of this site, who keep this virtual intuitiveness

and that my view point, i may be wrong but i am here due to this grand feature!

long live CPAHERO!

(11-30-2017, 08:16 AM)Diabolik Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.My only suggestion is to permanently cancel the points feature which is the only thing that keeps me from participating in this nice forum and makes me prefer other forums alike that don't have any "points" or "rewards" for the users to get involved.

Just put a "Thank you" or "Rate" feature to force users to interact in the thread before being able to see or download the hidden content. 
Which is what most of the forums out there do.

Cheers.

It is not hard to gain points, its a quick and simple process, share tools, share your story, comment on peoples post ect.. lots of way to get points on here.. i just changed the new thread to give you 50 points, and posting on a thread now gives you 10 points.. so overall its simple enough to get points..
I respect all points of views of course.
I agree with stariher about spending points for rehashed and totally useless material. Nobody likes that of course.
A little bit of advance research should help avoiding using points for basically nothing.
Anyway, I understand the concept now.
Thanks Admin.

Return to Top CPAhero