Need dedicated Internet Marketer That will help build landing pages + drive traffic
Need dedicated Internet Marketer That will help build landing pages + drive traffic

few good niches I will share with my partner I just need help promoting and building the blogs and websites and also to drive traffic to make profits.

You will learn and also earn looking to do a PPD or CPA marketing venture

PM me if interested

please serious people only!
I am a web developer and a graphic designer so I can build you websites, blogs, eye catching landing pages etc. But I am not sure about driving traffic. Add me on skype if you want discuss: tdeskstudios
(02-27-2017, 09:45 AM)tpramar Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I am a web developer and a graphic designer so I can build you websites, blogs, eye catching landing pages etc. But I am not sure about driving traffic. Add me on skype if you want discuss: tdeskstudios

do you have a facebook and youtube account?

blogger account?

I know a few unique niches that are new and trending in 2017 looking for few select marketers to help me develop landing pages and drive traffic to make big $$$

You must be dedicated and it will take time to learn but when I teach you the basics to building a page and putting advertisements you will start small but earn more with the better content you use and traffic you drive.
Some niches

bitcoin

guide to bitcoin mining

guide to flipping bitcoin

and some other good niches

I have good seo skills and direct traffic methods

Return to Top CPAhero