Networks that PPC offers
HI FREANDS

I'm looking for networks that PPC offers
like adworkmedia and cpagrip
She has Pay-per-click offers

For example, there is an advertisement to pay for an email registration, one dollar

There are also companies that offer pay-per-click offers

For example an offer if clicked by a visitor you take $ 0.10

If you click on the offer 100 people take you $ 10

Because the companies I've registered with did not have pay-per-click (PPC)

I don't have a website to promote offers. So i invest money to promote offers.

can you help me please

thanks
The best PPC advertising comes from Adwords and Bing Ads, but it will cost you a lot to test before you start making a profit.
(01-29-2018, 01:24 PM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.The best PPC advertising comes from Adwords and Bing Ads, but it will cost you a lot to test before you start making a profit.

thanks 

but I am looking for companies like
adworkmedia and cpagrip 
She has Pay-per-click offers
(01-29-2018, 05:30 PM)G4INFO Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.thanks 

but I am looking for companies like
adworkmedia and cpagrip 
She has Pay-per-click offers

I've never seen a CPA company like Cpagrip pay per clicking a link or anything. They usually require some sort of action (CPA), such as entering an email address or filling out a survey.

Can you give an example???
Cpalead does pay per click, they have a built in advertising system. it also auto bids ect.. one of the best platforms i think...
(01-29-2018, 08:38 PM)Admin Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Cpalead does pay per click, they have a built in advertising system. it also auto bids ect.. one of the best platforms i think...

Oh, yes, I remember them adding that awhile ago, but that's still buying PPC advertising, like Adwords. I thought the OP meant something different, like getting paid to click an ad or something. Thanks for clearing it up Smile
Well they do have ppc ads, you just dont know witch ones they are, smart system or you would not make money of big time advertisers..
[/quote]

I've never seen a CPA company like Cpagrip pay per clicking a link or anything. They usually require some sort of action (CPA), such as entering an email address or filling out a survey.

Can you give an example???
[/quote]

For example, there is an advertisement to pay for an email registration, one dollar

Hi Google is the best search engine to promote your adwords and promote your offers....

(01-29-2018, 10:47 AM)G4INFO Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.HI FREANDS

I'm looking for networks that PPC offers
like adworkmedia and cpagrip
She has Pay-per-click offers

Because the companies I've registered with did not have pay-per-click (PPC)

I don't have a website to promote offers. So i invest money to promote offers.

can you help me please

thanks
Ok, so from what i see.. your looking a network that has a silly/stupid system that say's hey here's this offer, just change your IP Address every 20 mins and fill a fake email and we will pay you.. so but this is not how it works, even the most stupid networks that have a Pay Per Click or a Pay Per Signup have a smart system called rotation.. so you are lucky to even have it show as it pays less then the rest of the offers...

Sorry if this sounds wrong but this seems to be what im getting from your messages now..

Return to Top